• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Susan Rice : Shadow President?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I have life long friends who are Democrats.
WE can discuss politics in person in a very civil fashion.

My old school friend Judy recently told me that Biden will in no way serve as acting President really, but rather it will be Susan Rice.
So Susan Rice (shadow President) Kamala Harris/VP.

That's a very interesting thought to roll around.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
In 48 hours, the wreckage of our once great Republic will go under the control of the Communist Chinese boot via their puppet Joe Biden and the DemonCrat communist party. May God have mercy on this once great land.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There it is again.
Shadow President.

Ric Grenell, who served as acting director of National Intelligence in the Trump administration, is blasting Susan Rice and says she is acting as a “shadow president.”

His comments came during an interview on CPAC Now. An excerpt of the interview was posted on Twitter by the Conservative Political Action conference.

“Susan Rice has been appointed as domestic policy adviser,” he said. “ That’s a joke. She doesn’t know anything about domestic policy.

“So, she’s a foreign policy expert that’s been placed in the domestic policy role. And that is just a clear signal that all of our international issues, our foreign policies, are going to be treated like domestic policy.

Read Newsmax: Ric Grenell: Susan Rice Acting as 'Shadow President' for 'Weak' Biden

CrakHoBarbie

I have life long friends who are Democrats.
WE can discuss politics in person in a very civil fashion.

My old school friend Judy recently told me that Biden will in no way serve as acting President really, but rather it will be Susan Rice.
So Susan Rice (shadow President) Kamala Harris/VP.

That's a very interesting thought to roll around.
Your "Democrat" friend is just parroting Newsmax. I guess that would make her a "dino"? https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...esident&year=2021&month=05&date=13&id=1021229

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Which was right about the time of your initial post. With all due respect, It looks like your friend 1) isn't a democrat 2) is just repeating what she heard on Newsmax.
Lol
Really??
If your time spent here is going to be that of picking apart every bit of every post you read, you'd be wise not to do that.

CrakHoBarbie

Lol
Really??
If your time spent here is going to be that of picking apart every bit of every post you read, you'd be wise not to do that.
I honestly am flabbergasted at your response. I'm shocked at how fragile most the posters here, even moderators, when unpleasant truths are raised. I cannot fathom why my post here upset you. Would you kindly explain to me why your upset.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The original post was 4 months ago!
The newsmax link is from today!
Am I not making sense or what?
Geeezus, just forget it.

CrakHoBarbie

If he/she keeps getting no replies to his/her posts it will take all the fun out of things for him/her.
Wow... Congrats... Now with the sexist/ homophobic remarks.... Y'all run the gamut here, huh.... Just God fearing, Country living Patriots ?