Surprised the hell outta me...

muleman

worn out farmer
GOLD Site Supporter
They are up in Canada picking peaches now. Will come back here for apples in a month or so.:w00t2:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
They are up in Canada picking peaches now. Will come back here for apples in a month or so.:w00t2:
haha!

Well, the little plants seem to be getting strong now. Didn't wilt, tilt, or tip in the heavy rain last night. Down to 6 at this point, two didn't take to the pots.

muleman

worn out farmer
GOLD Site Supporter
We just had a hell of a storm come through here. Folks camping at the Glen for the race got a mean wake up. Clearing and sunny already and going to stay nice all weekend. I saw a nasty line came across down there last night.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Got pretty nasty around us, but I didn't get much excitement here. Lots of lightning, soem thunder, but the wind didn't get very wild, and for the most part, the rain wasn't crazy either. But we did have a couple times when it poured pretty damn hard.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
The little tiny baby apple trees and the newest batch sitting behind the grape

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 32

muleman

worn out farmer
GOLD Site Supporter
Get that grape trained up on something. even a piece of stiff wire would help it. See you got some more storms this morning. We got blasted about 4 am.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 31

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, they came through this morning, and hammered the treelings in the pots. And yes, I know I need to get it trained, I've just been either really busy, or very tired. (Work is kicking my ass)

muleman

worn out farmer
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to suit up this morning and run the weedeater in the bee yard and the orchard area. Peaches look almost ready to pick. Will have to replace the apple trees as they did not make it. One is totally dead and the other only has a few live branches on it. Pears and cherry trees look pretty nice.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Going to suit up this morning and run the weedeater in the bee yard and the orchard area. Peaches look almost ready to pick. Will have to replace the apple trees as they did not make it. One is totally dead and the other only has a few live branches on it. Pears and cherry trees look pretty nice.

Look forward to some pics :)

Also, I got 4 more planted in pots with 5 or 6 more to do once they get a little bigger. Also, put the aloe in a big new home.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 18