• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super cheap Tuckers!

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I bet that’s what everyone is looking for....

Not much happening on here lately so I thought I’d do a lurker count:yum:
Any guesses on the total in the next 24 hours?

Closest guess submitted by 5pm Eastern tomorrow for the 8pm Eastern view total wins a mug with a 1922 Bombardier over the snow vechicle on it. That way at least one person won’t think I’m a total a-word.

Attachments

• 284066C4-5306-4F6A-B0DF-21E9B1E1A724.jpeg
    284066C4-5306-4F6A-B0DF-21E9B1E1A724.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

have the model T engine/prop/stand and sled runners for Bombardier snow sled

I am inspired by your cup to restore it this summer

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_287.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_287.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter

Closest guess submitted by 5pm Eastern tomorrow for the 8pm Eastern view total wins a mug with a 1922 Bombardier over the snow vechicle on it. That way at least one person won’t think I’m a total a-word.

when the snow melts there is silence on the forum

rockhead

a word ? how about we upgrade you to Beeky Chugger :yum:

vintagebike

Looks like a lot of new projects for this summer. Let’s all share them. The good, the bad and the ugly. I’ll keep plugging McCall 2020. :boxing:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’m working on restoring a 1986 Schwinn predator qualifier I had new as a kid. (Younger kid)

The group is going to have to embrace the not necessarily snowcat section this year.

Attachments

• 93278C92-8A62-4E34-8EB3-1E9996BA4F01.jpg
    93278C92-8A62-4E34-8EB3-1E9996BA4F01.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 402

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am throwing a 1 in front of jinns 128 1128

wait when did you post that

Brilliant on you by the way.

A classic car guy sent me a link to a tucker posting out of Maine where in the seller of the rare classic declared he had a limited edition with an up graded Chevrolet engine installed...... If my buddy Wally is paying attention to tucker adds the word is out.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see the traffic is pretty low. I will not be in the running for the mug unless I start the lurkers off with the ability to find this post

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty sure each time the thread is clicked on it adds another to the count. Total can be manipulated. Gotta enter to win, submit your guess by 5pm eastern for 8pm total!

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I’m working on restoring a 1986 Schwinn predator qualifier I had new as a kid. (Younger kid)

The group is going to have to embrace the not necessarily snowcat section this year.

Pretty cool you were able to hang on to that. I had the white one, either a 85 or 86

Attachments

• B2E71467-AE71-4189-88EA-54947843353E.jpg
    B2E71467-AE71-4189-88EA-54947843353E.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 367

olympicorange

I ll throw a guess into the ring... 165.....:thumbup:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

have the model T engine/prop/stand and sled runners for Bombardier snow sled

I am inspired by your cup to restore it this summer

cup or tucker for $3,500.00, tucker just sold for $3,500.00, gone, cup is still up for grabs

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_287.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_287.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 345

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Mikemikelle wins the mug, but who won the super cheap tucker?
Pm your address and I’ll ship it out. Can’t wait to see the princess’s restoration of the pictured suicide machine.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops. But then again there’s been interesting stuff since then it seems

Mikemikelle, I mailed the mug out today. Oh yeah and I don’t think I ever said the number of total views at 8pm was 359, in case the other couple of guessers were wondering.. drag and drop thread stats page here, click
One sip from the yellow mug, Ski-dozers and Bombis will be looking pretty tasty.
I should have gone to the PO after the grocery store. I had the idea (in the beer section) of using a local brew as packing material. Three more mugs, I can get it right for the next ones. I’ll wait for when things get real slow to run another give away, that was kinda fun.

No one can call me a Beeky Chugger either (but you probably will).
Thank you Pontoon Princess for saving me by putting up the real deal super cheap tucker! How many nibbles did it take to get a bite, 1?

Attachments

• B42FC074-5BD4-4E2B-BC60-AC82AB45C0FB.jpg
    B42FC074-5BD4-4E2B-BC60-AC82AB45C0FB.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Click, select, insert photo
Circle 8:00 pm
Circle super cheap Tuckers! Click. High light 359 click click bam. Pretty sure that worked.

Attachments

• D8652162-CCEA-4009-887F-C8F9DA988F8F.png
    D8652162-CCEA-4009-887F-C8F9DA988F8F.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 152