• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

starting to slow down

lowell

We fianlly got almost done with mil house only thing left now is to put some new flooring in the utility room andswap the washer and dryer and run a new vent for the dryer.
so far in the last couple of years we have put on a new roof, new siding,new windows, new kitchen floor cabinets sink and countertop painted the intier and with no help from the better halfs 2 sisters.
The oldest daughter (Dana) has decided to put her house on the market and move to the country ( Linda and I ) we have 12 acers to be closer to us so I told Linda that I would put off finishing my shop so we can help Dana and her family get down here.
Ill just work on the intier of yhe shop a little at a time

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Isn't it amazing what we will do for our children .... God Bless:smile: you

fubar

I envy you.

I would love to make a place close by for grand babies.

Nothin' better than spoiling them...LOL

I envy you!!

Scotty:smile:

lowell

the grandsons are 19 and 12 and 2 kinka adopted grandsons fron Panama their daddy was a forigen exchange student and stayed with linda then we have a granddaughter in Brazil her mamma was also here as a exchange student hopefuly they will all get to come home this summer