• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat expenses ... & more

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey guys and gals, I know expenses are up for snowcats and everything in general. I'm sure that is a huge part of the reason we have not raised enough to pay the forum expenses for the upcoming year, let alone have a cash reserve like we normally do for emergencies such as server failure or needing more disk storage.

A HUGE Thank You to those who have taken the time to donate already, you've done more than your share so please sit back and enjoy a cold one.

I'm hoping we can persuade some who enjoy and rely on these forums but have never donated to part with some of their hard earned money for a good cause. Every little bit helps. It would be awesome to see more folks wearing a site supporter badge. Also note, once you get a site supporter badge you never loose it. You do not have to donate every year to keep it. It is a way of showing appreciation for all those who have donated in the past. I hope you will join the site supporters team.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

As before, Paypal is still one way to donate. Or, feel free to use US mail to send a check. PM me anytime for the address.

To make a donation via paypal go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

Last edited: