• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow-Trac

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks pretty clean. Don't have a link, just have to go to the Facebook site.
Screenshot_20230131_080656_Facebook.jpg

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm guessing SEK means Swedish Krona and 135K SEK = just under $13K US.

1BG... you NEED one for your growing fleet of snowcats.... (Just trying to help!)

Stygian7

New here, but been lurking and learning for awhile. Looking to get my first cat in the next year or so, when the right one comes along.

Anyone here ever import one of these things? Wonder what all that would involve?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There are some folks here that have imported. I only have experience with canada and outside of the plan-demic it is painless

Stygian7

I messaged the seller. He said he has someone coming to buy it this weekend. I lone of my friends has some contacts in Sweden whom he thought could help with logistics. Too bad for me; I’ll just keep looking…