• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac Bronze Sprockets production run

Bombi1

GOLD Site Supporter
I am getting ready to have some bronze sprockets for the Snow Trac cast.
Can cast both types. I am not planning on keeping a set on hand and do not know when i will be having some cast again. If you want a set, let me know.
$300 each sprocket plus shipping. Shipping was about $100 Fed Ex to NY from WA state a few years ago.

email = jltbarl@aol.com

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
102712.jpeg
102713.jpeg
102714.jpeg
102715.jpeg

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
all right snow trac, two banders..... here is your chance to stay bronze.

the 3 band molds I am trying to get quoted will make usable sprockets. but at this price point this is the way to go.

If we get our manure together. It is likely we can catch one of the tucker tuggers coming to the vintage snow cat clowder.

Here are the photos. notice the internal locating surfaces are not tabs. You will need to relieve your drum or spin these sprockets or hand fit with a grinder the sprockets are a great solution.

I don't think it would take much to have a shop spin them in a lathe.

My understanding Bomb is willing to have a run done and it will be awhile before this will happen again. Get in touch with your inner hoarder and post up.