sno(w) cat serenade, march 10-16, 2021

Sno-Surfer

Thanks Cider Tom for the organizing. I'll do my best to fill in where needed. I'd add that the times I've gone snow camping, I just brought a regular tent with lots of blankets and a thick pad to sleep on. I think the thick pad helps a lot to insulate you from the snow covered ground. Other than that, I think Cider Tom and I will have the food covered but still looking to book some good entertainment.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
and reports from gelena summit, just north of SV, over 3 feet of snow so far in the last 2 days with at least that much more to fall in the next day and half.

let it snow

let it snow

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
90156838_1306507732882553_8304983693961723904_o.jpg

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not according to the news report above- sounded like west coast hell, east coast heaven!

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
How difficult will it be to find a room that weekend if I was to be able to come out on a last days notice?
Things might just line up for Mrs. Nikson to join...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
very simple, use the room reservation code provided in the thread and book your room, you should be okay, even for one day at the last minute, might have limited room choices, but sure you will be able to get one...

Last edited:

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
SVS21 (Sun Valley Serenade 2021 - sorry 33 years at a nuclear facility where everything is an acronym) is getting close, is anyone else building a Rocket Plane? I haven't started on mine yet but I do have some cheater concepts in mind. Being a 200# fat ass I do need to recruit a light weight Rocket Jockey, anyone interested? Sno-Surfer are either of your children interested (helmet required)? Anyone else interested in being or providing a Rocket jockey?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
SVS21RPR (sun valley serenade 2021 rocket plane races), team PP has 2 sleds nearly done, also have signed two world class pilots,

launch pad is completed

the organizing committee is working on the track location setup, it requires a frozen lake and or iced over road, will update soon on track location.

fyi, sno surfer is a light weight...ooooops I mean he does weigh all that much, pretty skinny guy.....much like a tooth pick

Last edited: