• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sierra Munson says that she was impregnated by Bigfoot

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess they are serious, but it's hard not to laugh. LMBO
-----------------------------------------------------

PADUCAH - A local woman is the talk of the town after an outrageous claim that she recently made.

Sierra Munson, 24, of Paducah, says that she was impregnated by Bigfoot while on a camping trip a few months ago. "It's the only logical explanation," says Munson, a longtime employee at Dairy Queen in McCracken County. "My husband is sterile so we thought we couldn't have kids. Now I'm pregnant and the only way this could happen is if Sasquatch was the daddy!"

Sierra's husband is fully supporting his wife even though her story sounds a bit far-fetched. "She was on a camping trip with her girlfriends a while back," says Harold Munson, 53, of Paducah. "She said that Bigfoot snuck into her tent and had his way with her. I believe my wife. We've been married for a long time and she's never lied to me."

Experts in the scientific community have been quick to voice their skepticism. Dr. Albert Furman, a renowned geneticist at the prestigious Mayfield Community College, remarked, "From a biological standpoint, the likelihood of interspecies breeding is virtually nonexistent. While Bigfoot sightings remain an intriguing mystery, we must rely on factual evidence, not personal anecdotes."

Meanwhile, Harold Munson says that he looks forward to confronting Bigfoot one day soon to give him a peace of his mind. "I've got some strong words for that Sasquatch," warns Harold. "And he won't like hearing what I have to say, that's for sure."

This is a developing story.

RapedbySasquatch.jpg