• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Shipping snowcat to Utah

josh312

Anyone have recommendations on trucking companies they've used in the past? I'm looking to ship an LMC 1500 from the Tahoe area to Salt Lake City. I tried searching in the forums but couldn't find much discussion. Thanks so much!

Snowy Rivers

Likely one of the best choices is going to be a "Hot shot" that specializes in transporting cars/pickups or "LTL"
Usually these folks run Dodge, Ford, GM Dually rigs with a Gooseneck or 5er trailers

These folks are generally far more flexible on what they can/will do and of course the $$$$$

Check in your area... Gotta be an outfit that can gitterdone...

Good luck

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I've used u-ship for similar loads no issues. However, as several folks have found out the weights on the data plate and the weight in reality may be two different things. To the point of killing at least two deals I've heard of. If there is any way to get an actual scale weight I would do it. Some rental shops have portable truck scales, or see if you can get a set price from someone with a roll back that can get a tare wt and then take your cat over the scale. some $ but less than having a oops with shipping.