• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Seriously

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a new forum for serious talk only. At times we all have to be serious. This is a place on FF you are guanteed a serious & hopefully thoughtful reply.
Posts such as Heartbreaking Stories, Love Life or Family issues, Prayer requests, or anything else you would like to talk serious about.
Absolutley no joking or smart-alecky remarks.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Hope my reply to Dargo didn't reinforce the need for this forum.

Regardless, I'll say great addition. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No Spiffy.... but now I'll have to go look at your reply to Brent. :)

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Junkman said:
Guess that I have a self imposed ban on posting in this forum..... :thumb:

Why would you do that:confused: When you had you colonoscopy that was serious and we all were serious about it. Well maybe some of us :D

humor_me

thcri said:
Why would you do that:confused: When you had you colonoscopy that was serious and we all were serious about it. Well maybe some of us :D

You know, years ago, I had a root canal, and the only time it hurt was when they made me laugh.
So, quit funnin!

BoneheadNW

VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION! You are all in violation. Cease and desist, immediately! This is only serious stuff here!
Seriously,
Serious Bonehead (I'm serious)

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Doc,

Did you ever think that this thread was going to start out on a serious note??:D I know it will get there soon.

murph

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Junk actually had a colonoscopy plus a bit of surgery to sever the attachment betwen his colon and his optic nerve.

The surgeon said Junk had a pretty shitty outlook on life in general.

So how are things now Junk? :yum:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Do you expect me to take this very serious thread off topic????

Got the biopsy results back on Friday and they said that everything was OK and negative. Got to go back in 3 - 5 years to have another look around. The bleeding was never explained, so I assume that there is nothing to worry about. I did find a business car in my shirt pocket the day that I left after the exam that was from Morningwood Mortuaries offering a 10% discount if used in 30 days, however, I have no idea as to how it got there.