• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Serious question : Why do Blacks riot in the own area ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm serious . Why do blacks like to riot in their own shopping areas asnd where they live ? They flip cars over , break windows and steal everything they can from their own people ???? WTF . Are they really that stupid or are they afraid if they tried this shit in a white area they would be shot .

Hmmmmm , Maybe I just answered my own question . So much for loving your own race ....:unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know.

But I know that dogs are smart enough not to shit where they eat or sleep.

Wee Willy

BigAl, you've just answered your own question. The white people will not take that crap in their areas. I know I won't and my folks asked me why I got an AR15 and stocking up on mags and ammo.

I don't hate blacks but there's always n****rs around that cause problems.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
They always claim the whites keep them down and dumb so I guess they have to prove it. They remind me of old the military line about sh!ttin' in your own mess kit!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay Al, serious response here. The majority of businesses in predominately black neighborhoods are owned by members
of other ethnic groups, most often Whites and Asians. Since their people don't own them they seem to feel it's okay to loot
and burn them, never considering that these are the places where they shop, and the only ones that are likely to even
consider extending credit. It still doesn't make sense but that's what has been said by black looters themselves during riots
across the country.

As an aside, I note that the places that are not looted during riots are the ones where the owners protect their investments
with semi-auto firearms, as was done in LA, Detroit, and now in Ferguson.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Check out "Atlaw" he has a clear reason....I always thought it was a tribal way of thinking...brought from the old country.....but having a little in my back ground I may well be biased.

Kane

For decades the grievance industry, led by Reverend Al Sharpton and other irrelevant fake reverends, have preached to the black community that they are VICTIMS. They are victims of white oppression and deserve reparations for the sins of white American great, great grandfathers.

Looting, then, is justifiable. Society "owes" the black community, and taking what is owed - looting - is merely finding "justice" for the victims of oppression.

Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well , It just seems :unsure: ......well stupid for lack of a better word .
They bitch and moan that they are held back by other races but when given the chance to improve themselves , they pass on the offer . Is wearing my pants down around my kneecaps , my hat on backwards and walking like a ape more important than trying to improve myself ? Don't they realize that they are not impressing anyone ? They talk about being held back because their ancestors were taken as slaves but frankly I don't see their distance cousins in Africa as having a better life . Most die of dieases .
I think we did them a favor . How long do they think they would last with a spear and a loincloth ? Hell ,all races at one time or another were slaves to another culture . Learn from it and move on .
Now don't go callin me a racist as I also think England did the settlers of America a great favor in overtaxation and caused them to flee or be shipped out of England . Same for the original folks in Australia .It gave us a chance to change and improve ourselves . Some did and some did not , but you don't see poor whites playin this game .

I just feel that Blacks bring all this crap on themselves . Have they ever stood on their own two feet without trying to blame someone else for their problems ?

All I know is ......it is a real shame . Everybody else in America has to play by rules but the blacks think they are better than the rest of us .

My opinion is funny as hell considering I am a mix of races . Black included .

On another subject for another post ...
I do see the beginning of the Muslins doing the same thing to the world as the blacks are doing to America . Lots of Blacks are also converted Muslims .
Think about it .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure they would get shot as soon as they crossed over into the affluent areas.

It's a class war these days with a little bit of this thrown in:

Attachments

• Public_Police_Assholes.png
    Public_Police_Assholes.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 275

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Very true,PB!! Seems there's a plethora on both sides. And as Kane said you have certain black reverends who keep stirrin' the pot cause that's their only way to make millions. I wish the black "victims" could see these phonies for what they really are.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm serious . Why do blacks like to riot in their own shopping areas asnd where they live ? They flip cars over , break windows and steal everything they can from their own people ???? WTF . Are they really that stupid or are they afraid if they tried this shit in a white area they would be shot .

Hmmmmm , Maybe I just answered my own question . So much for loving your own race ....:unsure:

All the blacks in the state of Vermont got together a few years ago and rioted in the largest city, Burlington. The police arrested both of them and that was the end of it. Never happened again.

Moral of the story, arrest all of them and that will be the end of it. Worked for us. :biggrin:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter

Probably for the same reasons whites do it when their team wins the World Series, or Super Bowl, or national championship or whatever ..... :whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
We had the same the other year in London,ethnic groups run riot on their own doorstep,all arrested were just jobless bums wanting a new tv and gaming station.

But in defense of the true Spirit of London the true Londoners come out in force and cleaned up the streets with their own bare hands,and the pictures speak for themselves when it comes to color sadly.

Attachments

• article-2024035-0D5E2E9500000578-899_470x423.jpg
    article-2024035-0D5E2E9500000578-899_470x423.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 236
  • Londoners-clean-up-Clapha-007.jpg
    Londoners-clean-up-Clapha-007.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 235
  • reactions-uk-riots-people-show-positive-spirit-fight-back.jpg
    reactions-uk-riots-people-show-positive-spirit-fight-back.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 238
  • riot-cleaners-007.jpg
    riot-cleaners-007.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 235

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
In our town, they just raise the bridges and the only place they have to riot is in their own town. They'd have to swim across to get to our side of the river.

They had a riot 10-12 years ago in Benton Harbor and St Joe raised the bridges until they finished burning each other out and steeling each others stuff.

Then somebody came out and had some tee shirts printed that are still see today - "Have Riot in Benton Harbor" as if it were a vacation destination.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
A funny story ,some church friends of my ex wife's who went to the Korean holy roller church with her had a gay bar in L A . the bar was totaled during the Rodney King riots. they took the insurance money and left thinking it was gods will it was destroyed from the sinful acts that went on in there.

SShepherd

here's your answer..

http://cdn.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/19/Looter-I-m-Proud-of-Us-We-Deserve-This

"I'm proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what's supposed to happen when there's injustice in your community," said DeAndre Smith, whom the Washington Post says was "fresh from looting the QuikTrip."

So stealing and then burning down your own neighborhood is "what's supposed to happen?" Here's a question that they (the looters/people with that attitude) Why is it that stores don't return to areas where looting has happened ? Hey, go ahead and loot- you deserve it. You also deserve to live in an area you've destroyed. What you don't deserve is having the govt. or anyone else foot the bill to rebuild what you've destroyed. When you figure out you're crapping in your own sandbox maybe you'll stop.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just so I understand things correctly one of the looters in that article expressed dismay over the fact that they are jobless. However, both times they voted for the Dear Leader who is more concerned with giving illegal immigrants all the perks our society can give than the fact black unemployment is twice the national average.

Will they ever wake up?