• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Score....

Garmins_Dad

Safeway manager messed up his order.. two extra pallets of flour. I picked up 8 big bags of flour for 45 bucks.. Into the pails it goes.. :clap: Now maybe next week he would be so kind to do the same to sugar.. :yum:

Any good deals yall picked up lately??? Cases of water where on sale also.. Im almost at the limit for baking goods.. just need a few dozen more canning jars and all the bits to go with them. My wife even suggested to save up dog food. I told her deer meat and other meat would feed em.. BUT nope.. she put four bags a month extra into the budget.. :clap: Love my wife..:w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Watch storing too much dog food and definitely use it by the sell by dates. Some of the nasty preservatives they put in it go bad pretty quick.