• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SCHUMACHER ... documentary about legendary F1 driver

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be the first to say that I am not a huge fan of F1 auto racing but I was fascinated and entertained by this movie.

Using family movies, news reports and professional video, interviewing his rivals and his family, this documentary shows the rise of one of the worlds best race car drivers, some of his tribulations and then shows the tragedy that befell him and his family after he retired. Still alive and now living in Spain, it is rumored he is confined to a wheelchair, possibly paralyzed.

If you have an hour and a half you will enjoy this movie from Netflix

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good. So I went to Netflix and searched for it. Nope. Not there. So I looked thru the new releases and more. No joy. WTH. Are there different levels of Netflix?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good. So I went to Netflix and searched for it. Nope. Not there. So I looked thru the new releases and more. No joy. WTH. Are there different levels of Netflix?
Not that I know of!

It is a fairly new release.