• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Scary/Creepy/Haunting Songs

nyxkivet

Does anyone have some good songs I could sing in the woods at night? I want to do a prank for halloween.

Last edited:

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
I've always liked the Purple People Eater. Was around when it first came out. Look it up on You Tube from time to time even now, when I need something to smile about. Never thought of in being scary, or creepy. It, for me, is just a little fun (wife says cute) tune. So much better than a lots of the so called “music” that is published these days, which I would characterize as an irritating loud racket.

john-in-ga

Site Supporter

Cain't remember hearing Polka Dotted Poliwampus before. Don't like it as much as People People Eater, but will take it any day over the modern day loud racket being published as music.

(why am I in this basket and why cain't I get the text above to "unbold")

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter

Cain't remember hearing Polka Dotted Poliwampus before. Don't like it as much as People People Eater, but will take it any day over the modern day loud racket being published as music.

(why am I in this basket and why cain't I get the text above to "unbold")
I like Purple People Eater better too but Polka Dotted Poliwampus is interesting. I heard it on the Dr. Demento Show about 45 years ago.