• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Savage hatchet job on Carson continues on Politio

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The left is scared to death of a person of color running against Hillary or anyone they could put up. They know that would take a lot of the minority vote that they count on each election.
Hoping it has the opposite affect on the Cason campaign.

grizzer

I wuz beginning to think Carson had a minor stroke prompting these attacks, mebbe caused his retirement.

Anyways Weigel is the sh*tbag fired from Huffpost and Politico for being caught conspiring with a secret website and other left "journalists" to mount smear campaigns on repub candidates in 2008.

He was holed up on some Soros funded site until people forgot what he done.

Happened to see Fiorina get walked on by Whoopi Goldberg over Planned Parenthood harvested baby parts this AM. She did good and powered over Whoopi's attempt to intimidate her.

Whoopi got an earful of shutup in her earpiece by the producer in return.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The left is scared to death of a person of color running against Hillary or anyone they could put up. They know that would take a lot of the minority vote that they count on each election.
Hoping it has the opposite affect on the Cason campaign.

Your exactly right.. Yes the level of "smear" against Carson is at a fever pitch. They will do anything to defeat him asap. Same will apply to any front runner on the Republican side. :hammer:

There are polls out there that show Carson, Rubio, and Cruz beating Hillary by a substantial margin. Trump is tied with her in these polls. The national alphabet soup of networks isn't telling that story.. I look for a full court press by the national media on Hillary's behalf. The good news is that intelligent folks are coming around to see how she is a disaster if elected. The national TV net works are not the only source of information, thanks to the internet.. It is leveling the playing field some.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Biggest sin, according to the media, that Ben Carson committed is that he believes in Christ and not in the liberal welfare state.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
The media is just trying to equalize the playing field by trying to smear and bring down any potential viable Republican candidates such as Carson or Trump to the Hillary basement level of politics.

Will it work? I guess we will have to wait and see how the majority of voters feel about the political climate being generated by the mass media against the Republicans. I believe it will backfire on the media and embarrass them as the average Joe that votes is seeing the true colors being painted by the media for their favored liberal candidate and will not follow suit as in the past. Trump is living proof as he still leads most polls and the media keep trying to bring him down on a daily basis. Now it is Carson, Cruz and Rubio who are also threatening our Democrat Princess of deceit. Wake up America and smell the crap being perpetuated by the main steam media for Hillary and against all the other canidates!!!!!!!!!!!

Kane

What's the problem? It's the duty of the free press to fully vet each and every presidential candidate*. Right?

* - Except Barack Hussein Obama, 2008, when the MSM failed to question his birthright or his association with communist Frank Marshall Davis, black liberation theologist Reverend Wright or domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
* - Except Barack Hussein Obama, 2008, when the MSM failed to question his birthright or his association with communist Frank Marshall Davis, black liberation theologist Reverend Wright or domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.
And further, take a pole someday of the people who know (and don't know) who Valerie Jarrett is.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
As said the MSM and the dems are scared to death of a black repub candidate. This is starting to resemble what they did to Herman Caine.
Mike

Kane

A lotta folks secretly hope that Ben Carson is taken out of the race anyway possible. Go MSM!

Because secretly, a lotta folks know that Ben Carson is woefully unqualified and should be nowhere near the presidency of the United States of America.

Secretly, I'm one of those people.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of folks secretly don't agree with you.
Not so secretly, I'm one of those folks. :flowers:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
A lotta folks secretly hope that Ben Carson is taken out of the race anyway possible. Go MSM!

Because secretly, a lotta folks know that Ben Carson is woefully unqualified and should be nowhere near the presidency of the United States of America.

Secretly, I'm one of those people.

So you believe Carson is woefully unqualified to be President? Most of the GOP hopefuls leading the polls are unqualified according to the MSM.

Who of the GOP candidates are qualified and what makes them more qualified than Carson in your opinion? :unsure:

Kane

As the debates unfold, they will necessarily deal with policy over personality. It is then and only then that we'll see who is actually qualified to manage all of America's domestic policy, economic policy and foriegn policy.

And at one point soon, personalities aside, no candidate will by granted another mulligan for failure to grasp the basics of American civics and the executive office.

I doubt if the good doctor will make the final foursome.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
6590883_orig.jpg