• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sandy's First Look at the Ford F-150 Lightning Electric Truck!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
23:22 min.

Munro Live
Munro Live

208K subscribers

Sandy, Cory and the Munro Live Team went to Ford Dearborn Development Center to check out the all Electric F-150 Lightning. Model S Bumper Sticker: https://munrolive.com/support-%2F-sto... If you like the content you're seeing, please consider visiting our website or subscribing to our Patreon group for exclusive content.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There is something alien, if not somewhat disturbing, in the idea of a pickup truck going down a dirt road without the throbbing sound of a torquey piston engine propelling it.

That said,

All of my forklifts, since I first started my own companies in 1984, have been electrics. Propane and gasoline are cheaper to buy but noisy, dirty and require too much maintenance. The same should be true of work trucks on the country's roads.

So, whilst I will insist on keeping in my smelly Cummins propelled one ton Dodge trucks under my ass, I will appreciated the technology of electric drives. With T-Shirts than declare "real trucks have dually wheels, manual transmissions, and say Cummins on the side",,,;I have no choice

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Last week I saw that Tesla may not actually be able to get their truck into production for another year?

That is probably very good news for Ford.

Ford will have the whole market to themselves for a little while longer, and that will help get them a firm foothold.