• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty? Girlfriend?

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Now I know I'm always just a bit out of the loop, but the "Lithium" thing got me good. :eek:

So let me get this straight...... I understand Rusty is "playing scrabble"..... with a female... homosapian? I didn't think Galvy's expert analysis could account for such possibility! :confused2:

Further, is she actually attracted to Iodine, or just manic enough to tolerate Rusty? :eek: Sorry in advance Lithium :flowers:

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Nobody can figure him out! He has been involved in too many strange situations.:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
To be honest i thought he batted for the other side....bit of a Brighton basher.....i was wrong i guess.

So all i know is he is a Twat:yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Now I know I'm always just a bit out of the loop, but the "Lithium" thing got me good. :eek:

So let me get this straight...... I understand Rusty is "playing scrabble"..... with a female...

You need to get back in the loop, yellow one:hammer::yum:
Lith is his lovely lady, and yes.. she's a good girl.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Wow...the things that happen when you go away for a while.

Ok......Was it strip scrabble and have you two had a beer bong contest yet and if so who won?

:wink:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
You need to get back in the loop, yellow one:hammer::yum:
Lith is his lovely lady, and yes.. she's a good girl.

:doh: Actually, I did pick up on noted facts a while back, but didn't catch Rusty online long enough to think about :poke: him a little until last night [he must have went to bed as I was typing anyway].

Perhaps, however, I just figured out the answer to the curious name :shifty:........

.........Galvy's advice eventually made Rusty unstable, but now he can claim he's "on lithium" :hide:

Galvatron

I did hear Lithium won Rusty in a charity raffle(help the morons or something like that).....sounds ok until you hear what they were charging per ticket...

$1.....bloody rip off i tell ya!!!

:yum::yum::yum:

Lithium

The meaning behind Lithium....
My real name is Talitha... Tu- LITH-uh. I got the name from a co-worker who instead of calling me by name started calling me Lith and then Lithium.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
The meaning behind Lithium....
My real name is Talitha... Tu- LITH-uh. I got the name from a co-worker who instead of calling me by name started calling me Lith and then Lithium.

Thanks for sharing the story behind the name, Talitha. :thumb: Welcome to FF by the way. :w00t2:

With some help from Galvy however, we may be able to convince Rusty to use my version. :shifty: :yum:

As it's your "name," you likely already know the chemistry behind post #1; in case not though, I'll attempt to blow the dust off many years since high school and bore you just a bit:

As Element3, Li, is a Group1 "Alkali Metal" it would have a binary attraction to Group17 "Halogens" like Fluorine, Iodine, etc.

Medically, [I'm not a doctor either, so don't assume anything is correct here] it is used in treating bi-polar, and perhaps other things like schizophrenia.

It's a good thing Rusty is a good sport or he would need a prescription after the BS we give him! :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
" it is used in treating bi-polar, and perhaps other things like schizophrenia." Why do you think he is with her!!! She is his treatment.:yum::yum::yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Of course, that's it! :yum:

I have to sign off shortly, but after that, just can't resist a twisted attempt at turning my previous theory into a quadrupal pun:

-For two years Rusty was getting "screwed" by Galvatron, but now he's "on lithium." -

:eek: I almost [ALMOST :hammer:] deserve negs for that one! Sorry Rusty! :hide:

Oh, forgot to introduce myself Lithium: I'm the guy that stops in, completely derails perfectly good threads, then gets too busy to even say "hi" for a couple weeks or more. :doh:

Galvatron

n:For two years Rusty was getting "screwed" by Galvatron, but now he's "on lithium." -

For all you outsiders that could be mis-led by this comment lets just get one thing straight like me....The Galvatron does not bend that way.

Rusty got screwed by Rusty many moons ago....he never once needed my help in that.:yum::yum::yum:

I have my eye on you young Spiffy:shifty:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I have my eye on you young Spiffy:shifty:

....The Galvatron does not bend that way.

:unsure: Riiiightt.... I think, I'll just tighten my belt a little now.

And the fact you read the pun in the gutter sense rather clinical, scares me more. :eek:
Of course, I meant "Rusty was getting ripped off by Galvatron's headshrinking sessions, until he realized the cure was in a pill instead." :biggrin:

Galvatron

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 90

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
:unsure: Riiiightt.... I think, I'll just tighten my belt a little now.

And the fact you read the pun in the gutter sense rather clinical, scares me more. :eek:
Of course, I meant "Rusty was getting ripped off by Galvatron's headshrinking sessions, until he realized the cure was in a pill instead." :biggrin:
and Lithium is quite a pill, no?

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter

Dating Rusty, I had to assume at least a bit. :biggrin:

Yet, her ability to resist taking this thread down any of the possible wild paths it was prone seems more parallel with the medical use of her name rather than the figurative pun to its medicinal form. :confused2:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
.... you bloody fool :yum:

Do I look like Galvatron :eek: or am I just that privilaged to be cursed in the Queen's English? :yum:

OK, OK, but only for the sake of domestic bliss in the Shackleford house :biggrin: :

Erik said:

Pill here is defined as an annoying person, but [unless I misinterpret, or Erik knows something about your relationship I don't] the extra emphasis makes it more jovial like "smart aleck", or even witty. I've also heard pill used to mean a person with spunk [simultaniously in energy & mouth].

I contradicted - noting she played it level when posting to this thread where she could have had all sorts of fun messing with us - her personallity must be more like lithium which is prescribed [probably a capsul - not a far stretch from pill, regardless I'll assume it's available in pill form unless corrected] to "balance" mental extremes.

Lithium

I contradicted - noting she played it level when posting to this thread where she could have had all sorts of fun messing with us - her personallity must be more like lithium which is prescribed [probably a capsul - not a far stretch from pill said:
pill[/B] form unless corrected] to "balance" mental extremes.

I just choose not to answer to simpleminded infantile animadversion. It is simply a bootless errand. I have better things to do with my time like....take a nap...

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I just choose not to answer to simpleminded infantile animadversion. It is simply a bootless errand. I have better things to do with my time like....take a nap...

Sincere appologies if it read different than intended [despite most posts, including the one quoted, in this thread derived from pun]. :mellow:

We were, however, having fun with how your online name could indicate your personality or - in post #1 - its indication of who Rusty would date, which was certainly :poke: to Rusty, but I generally presume he enjoys a little ribbing.
Regardless while both Erik's [I'm assuming here, but highly doubt he'd intentially insult someone] twist and mine were meant in positive rather than critical light, I again appologize if we were playing a game you couldn't enjoy.