• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Russia ENDS Last Nuclear Treaty, Warns They WILL Use Nukes Over Ukraine, Zelensky Warns Of WW3

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
21:55 min.

Timcast
Timcast

1.12M subscribers

37,251 views Feb 21, 2023
Russia ENDS Last Nuclear Treaty, Warns They WILL Use Nukes Over Ukraine, Zelensky Warns Of WW3
=====================================================================
Putin is giving a VERY clear warning. History says he doesn't just bullshit either. :nono2:
Biden and Dems are crazy fools. They want America brought to our knees. Any way they can, including World War 3

Last edited:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
21:55 min.

Timcast
Timcast

1.12M subscribers

37,251 views Feb 21, 2023
=====================================================================
Putin is giving a VERY clear warning. History says he doesn't just bullshit either. :nono2:
Biden and Dems are crazy fools. They want America brought to our knees. Any way they can, including World War 3
Happy I have a mountain to go to.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't blame Putin

Biden keeps our (yours and mine as taxpayers) checkbook open for anything Zelensky wants.

Biden keeps sending more and more arms but is not pushing for any sort of peace talk.

Putin may be savage enough to use nukes and we, rightfully, would be at fault since we are doing nothing to broker any sort of end to this mess

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I think everyone needs to realize its going to happen. Anytime between now and 2024. My personal estimation is there is around a 60% chance China will go for Taiwan in that time frame, but before they do I think there is a 100% chance that they will do an EMP or attempt to. Researching, it is very doable from high altitude with you guessed it, a balloon. They can go right up to the stratosphere and explode it. What would we be able to shoot it down with? Space shuttle? Things are now getting very real, while the Biden administration plays games. Its always fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think everyone needs to realize its going to happen. Anytime between now and 2024. My personal estimation is there is around a 60% chance China will go for Taiwan in that time frame, but before they do I think there is a 100% chance that they will do an EMP or attempt to. Researching, it is very doable from high altitude with you guessed it, a balloon. They can go right up to the stratosphere and explode it. What would we be able to shoot it down with? Space shuttle? Things are now getting very real, while the Biden administration plays games. Its always fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Totally agree.

We have a weak administration. The time for China to strike Taiwan is between NOW and 2024. The time for Russia to do something even more insane is much closer. There is no question the balloons are testing our will.