• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rush Limbaugh ... RIP

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
While I didn't like listening to the format of his show he was very good at what he did and how he presented it.

I'm not sure anyone will be able to fill that void.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
RIP Rush. My dad used to listen to him back when I was much younger and thought Rush was crazy. Over the years I got a little wiser and understood why my dad liked him. Very smart and he sure had a way with words. I agree PB, I doubt anyone can fill that void.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Used to listen to him about 15+ years ago. Liked his show. Stopped listening largely because I was no longer driving during his show hours. He was a pioneer and a juggernaut in talk radio. Sad to hear of his death.

Reactions: Doc

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I started listening to Rush on KFI radio in Los Angeles back in 1989. I learned a lot from him about sleazy news medias.