• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rugerman

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
PG asked if I had heard from him lately.

I found he had passed away April 10.

Rest in Peace Rugerman.

Jim

Wright, David W.
Apr 23, 2020 Updated 22 hrs ago

May 9, 1951 - April 10, 2020 David W. Wright, age 68, of Auburn, died April 10, 2020, at East Alabama Medical Center after a long illness. He spent his early years in Baldwin County, Alabama. He graduated from Auburn University School of Pharmacy in 1975. He worked at K-mart Pharmacy in Auburn from 1980 until his retirement in 2012. David is survived by his wife of 40 years, Dianne Wright, one son, Sam Wright (Sue) of Warner Robins, Georgia, and a sister, Janice Wright of Memphis, Tennessee. He was predeceased by a son, T. J. Wright, and his parents, Justiss and Velma Wright of Bay Minette, Alabama. The Wright family wishes to express appreciation to the staff of Fresenius Medical Care in Auburn and to the staff of EAMC for their kindness, concern, and patience during David's illness. A private memorial service will be held at a later date.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Rest in peace rugerman.
David was one who loved this forum.
He loved President Trump, he loved guns and sharing input on the political scene.
I once asked him privately how he was really doing.
He was hesitant to tell me just how bad he was feeling, but based on what he was saying, I knew it wasn't going to turn out good.

David, our rugerman..
You gave it a good fight.
You did everything you could to last on this earth until the God you loved said enough already.
We will not forget you.
Ever.
Sleep deep and peaceful.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rest in peace rugerman.
David was one who loved this forum.
He loved President Trump, he loved guns and sharing input on the political scene.
I once asked him privately how he was really doing.
He was hesitant to tell me just how bad he was feeling, but based on what he was saying, I knew it wasn't going to turn out good.

David, our rugerman..
You gave it a good fight.
You did everything you could to last on this earth until the God you loved said enough already.y
We will not forget you.
Ever.
Sleep deep and peaceful.

He had health problems when I first talked to him years ago. Earlier this year things seemed to have evened out for him but it didn’t last.

Jim

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm 73-years old and after all life's experiences some people would call me "hardened". Why am I sitting here with tears in my eyes?

RIP old friend. You gave it a good fight. You will be sorely missed.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jim, and Thanks PG very well said. You made my eyes water too. :(

RIP Rugerman / David You sure will be missed here on forumsforums. May God Bless You and your family.

JAG

A true heart-warming thread.
Two Bible verses come to mind. We hear these a lot at funerals.

"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the
death of his faithful servants."__Psalm 116:15

"The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout
are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are
taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death."__Isaiah 57:1-2

God Bless.