• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ritchie Brothers @ Chehalis, WA

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
A couple of snowcats are up for auction at Ritchie Brothers in Chehalis, WA on March 31st.

The 1986 Tucker 1543B looks pretty nice. A former utility machine w/ only 241 hours on it. I have no place to use or store something this large, but I've spent the past week or so trying to come up with a plausible reason to bid on it regardless.

c65555a7-65c6-4433-8604-2bde1c682c52.jpg

There's also a 1972 Thiokol 1202B w/ a blade. This looks a lot rougher than the Tucker, but it could be a good work horse for someone needing a machine to plow a road or haul some gear.

8981d669-1406-47c4-afb6-f58a56791601.jpg

Ron

Tye one on

I've been on that machine for weeks and will be aggressively bidding on it. Seems like you invited company for me, thanks.

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmm I already have 2 Tuckers maybe I need 3? Not to far to Chehalis, I could start a collection in Eastern Wshington.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No rollers on it what fun will that be? Other than more time for fun! Still a Tucker so that's good.

Tye one on

image-3514969653.jpg

Before I picked my new cat up today I sent my cat to the Tucker spa. Jinn is a special person and it makes me so happy that she ended up with my machine. Jinn and Scott are people that will always hold a spot in my heart because of the passion they have for something I love. Thank you both for your support of the Jamboree and valuable friendship. A wise woman once said "Tucker on!" Cheers my friends.

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
The 1974 Tucker 1443 went for $16K to an Idaho bidder, was it someone here on the forum?