• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

RAVCO swamp-cat progress: FOR SALE

ravcosales

here is a new swamp cat for sale. custom machine with skid steer transaxle with reverse. 20hp kohler command engine, comet torque converter, electric start, regular headlamps with tail light and additional brush gaurd and roll bar halogen lighting. approx. 18mph. tons of torque, amphibious, over 24inches of ground clearance! great machine for boon docking or swamps. $18,000 firm. tony@ RAVCO 715-561-2668 ready for delivery or pickup end of next week. [nov10th]

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
here is a new swamp cat for sale. custom machine with skid steer transaxle with reverse. 20hp kohler command engine, comet torque converter, electric start, regular headlamps with tail light and additional brush gaurd and roll bar halogen lighting. approx. 18mph. tons of torque, amphibious, over 24inches of ground clearance! great machine for boon docking or swamps. $18,000 firm. tony@ RAVCO 715-561-2668 ready for delivery or pickup end of next week. [nov10th]

looks a bit top heavy

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wouldn't want to be going downhill and have to let off the gas . . .

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not once you are in it, but you have to access that mushy area somehow . . . and some of the banks holding all of that swamp in can be pretty pitched.

Reactions: PJL

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Not once you are in it, but you have to access that mushy area somehow . . . and some of the banks holding all of that swamp in can be pretty pitched.

I think it might give rolling down the hill a whole new meaning.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i took a argo in a swamp. it had to be winched out. the grass wound up on the axles and was like an anchor.

ravcosales

the engine and trans are located in the back of this machine with a combined weight of around 230lbs. so with a big guy in the front seat would make it very balanced out! hahaha you guys are funny!

rdynes01

the engine and trans are located in the back of this machine with a combined weight of around 230lbs. so with a big guy in the front seat would make it very balanced out! hahaha you guys are funny!
I can't say I'd be interested in a snow vehicle if I had to worry about the proper load balance, especially when sidehilling...Bob