• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pulse gay club attack

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Preliminary data indicates a lone gunman entered the premier gay club "The Pulse" and killed 20 people. I wonder how long it will be before Obama, Nancy, Hillary and the rest of the bunch are using this catastrophe to further their gun grab agenda?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It has nothing to do with the shooter's Muslim origin. It has to be the gun's fault.

:glare:

IF it turns out that the shooter was Muslim, I find it interesting that gay's and Muslim's are groups who are supported and belong to the Democratic party. :whistling:

Muslim's kill gays.... :unsure: It's their "way"....

Interesting indeed..

Regards, Kirk

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Liberal media will have a Islamic gay hating terrorist that killed 50 in FL turned into a redneck skinhead, Republican homophobic in no time!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
CNN is reporting No Claim Of Responsibility, but the attack was praised on pro-ISIS forums.

The Mayor Buddy Dyer and Governor Rick Scott are to declare a state of emergency.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Some Democrat senator from Florida just came on the news and says there is an ISIS connection with the muzzie shooter. He will be in a world of shit for speaking the truth.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not to detract from the seriousness of this event, but all the time I lived at home, my parents always said that nothing good happens after midnight, so you be home by then. They never changed their opinion. This probably kept me out of a lot of trouble. Bob

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Go over to newsbusters.org. . You'll see how the msm is already starting to spin this tragedy .

leadarrows

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson, D-Florida, said the Islamic State claimed responsibility for a massacre.
Mateen - the lone gunman - called 911 moments before the attack and pledged his allegiance to Islamic State, a federal law enforcement official said, confirming earlier reports.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
SNAFU = Situation Normal, All Fouled Up

A Muslim, who swore allegiance to ISIS, went to a Gun Free Zone full of Infidel Perverts and proceeded to kill 50 and
seriously wound at least 53 others. While condemning it as an act of terrorism our CinC took the opportunity to blame it
on the easy availability of "assault rifles" and call for more gun control laws.

See? Everything completely normal. :sad: :puking:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yep Hillary at it again -even though the guy was an armed security guard and licensed gun owner. Obama refuses to call it an act of Islamic terrorism and Trump is called nutcase for wanting to ban Muslims from entering the USA. Same old same old.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, does it really bug any of you when speaking about ISIS, Obama refers to them as ISIL?

For some reason, that bugs the shit out of me. :yum::yum::hammer:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, does it really bug any of you when speaking about ISIS, Obama refers to them as ISIL?

For some reason, that bugs the shit out of me. :yum::yum::hammer:

It does me. It's another flat out lie. ISIL is a region that includes Israel. :hammer:

Angelface

The whole thing is just sad no matter how or why.. nothing eases the pain of those lost or suffering when something like this is deliberately done. I remember reading about Christina's death from a shooter just hours before this. I just feel so awful about it. You read about this stuff and then you look at your kids and feel sad they have to grow up eventually and learn about this kind of ugly within mankind.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
It does me. It's another flat out lie. ISIL is a region that includes Israel. :hammer:

Every time that flaming bag of dog shit living in the white house says ISIL it is a slap to the face of Isreal and every Jew in the world, because he is denying their right to existence.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... and now, the far left gun grabbers are blaming the FBI, after all, he was interviewed 3 times and was not arrested/imprisoned/stood up against a wall and shot at dawn/ect.

these are that same liberals that call others Islamophobic.

There is NO such thing as a moderate Muslim!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I noticed yesterday some US based islamic organizations gave light lip service to condemning the attack. Curious to see if they say anything further.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
... and now, the far left gun grabbers are blaming the FBI, after all, he was interviewed 3 times and was not arrested/imprisoned/stood up against a wall and shot at dawn/ect.

these are that same liberals that call others Islamophobic.

There is NO such thing as a moderate Muslim!
And now Hillary and this administration are starting the process of bringing in over 2 million more Muslims .... and they'll complain the FBI didn't vette them when they kill Americans. :bonk:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And now Hillary and this administration are starting the process of bringing in over 2 million more Muslims .... and they'll complain the FBI didn't vette them when they kill Americans. :bonk:

Exactly. The administration stated that the vetting process took a couple of years, and that was with far less refugees. Now these people are being released into US society with no vetting at all, or simply walking across our unprotected borders.

So who's to blame? Obviously Trump, who suggested we need to step back, take a look, and get an idea of the problem before flooding our country with potential enemies.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
A outside view from across the pond....

Gun control is not the issue it is Loony control that is needed...if in that nightclub they were all carrying a gun the Loony would never had walked in and if he did then the casualty toll would have been a damn lot less.

Control the Loony's and allow the good to protect themselves.

True American people deserve the right to execute their rights, immigrants should have to earn the right or have NO rights on what is written in the constitution.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I thought we had a law against killing???
How has that law helped?

Oh, and 5 killed with another 28 wounded in Chicago, the land of gun conrol.

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
On the news I heard one person who escaped the club say two rear doors were padlocked. If true the club owner is in for a world of grief and loss of a large amount of $$$$ when the lawyers are done with him/her. I'll bet two more armed guards on the two doors looks really cheap now!!
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
On another note, due to the attack and more talk of gun control, Smith and Wesson Stock is up 6.9% and Sturm Ruger is up 8.5%. :bonk: