• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump, You are welcome here on Forums Forums. Come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have no idea how to get the word out to President Trump.
Lord knows I know how to get ahold of a lotta peeps but...
??
Dang. I was counting on ya PG. If anyone had the Presidents contact info I was betting it would be you.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
JP, I am serious. I would be happy to allow him to post same as everyone one else here. Odds are he would never be interested but if he were he would be welcome.
I don't think he ever would.
His son has a Facebook page and poses questions, then never answers them personally or thanks or acknowledges them in any way at all.
People in politics are on social media just to be on there to keep track of what the popular opinion is.
The one and ONLY person who ever replied to me or anyone else personally on social media was Sarah Sanders.

That was months and months ago.

Reactions: Doc

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A joke? That comment was a joke.

I would love to see our beloved President pay us a visit. Being a proud deplorable and die hard hater of anything liberal or Democrat to have Donald pay us an uncensored visit would be a dream come true. I would follow that man right straight to the gates of hell for him.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I would follow that man right straight to the gates of hell for him.
I wouldn't.
Why?
Because he's a world leader, a politician, someone I don't know on a personal level.
Someone who was disappointing after the Presidential debates.
Someone who reverted back to being less than what I was following as my president.
Nothing there to hold me into the election or wanting to see him serve another term.
Do I hate him?
Nope.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It would be awesome having him here :)
Wouldn't it? Yeah, it would be awesome. What else is totally awesome is the fact his approval rating has jumped 6 points to 51% since the DC Protests. Apparently, most Americans are not buying the FakeStream bullshit stories they are spewing out in support of their communist masters.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
That would be awesome. I’d ask him why he wasn’t brave enough to March into the capitol himself and object to all of the wrongs that have been done to him. Come on patriots, We’re going to March down to the capitol together, but without me.

what’s up with that part of it. Didn’t he want to state his case?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That would be awesome. I’d ask him why he wasn’t brave enough to March into the capitol himself and object to all of the wrongs that have been done to him. Come on patriots, We’re going to March down to the capitol together, but without me.

Blah, blah, blah, do you honestly feel the Chief of Secret Service would allow any POTUS to walk into a crowd of almost half a million, on his watch, that was known to be infiltrated with ANTIFA scum and Black Lies Matter fascist racists? Let's put down the mug of TDS brew and get realistic. As Joke Biden would eloquently say, Come on Man, what's da matter with you Jack? You a One Horse Pony Soldier, or what? Come on man, let's do some pushups. Wanna feel my leg hair. It's blonde. Most little kids do. You ain't so tough, CornPop. :lmao::yum::clap:

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
He’s President, secret service can put him anywhere in Washington if he desires. He spoke to that crowd, he was fine then. They wouldn’t have had to beat up cops for that either

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I've come to the conclusion as long as the forum gets activity nothing matters much anymore.
Tear each other to pieces over this.
Who cares.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

It has been brought to the attention of many that Trump was either not done with his speech, or had just concluded when the Capitol was breeched.
They did wait for him, and in fact were doing the deed while Trump was still on stage.
The Q anon crowd were from what I have been able to find out, the ones who stormed the Capitol, along with a mix of left wing type along for the ride... Trump did not know about how serious the situation at the Capitol was until to late.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
It has been brought to the attention of many that Trump was either not done with his speech, or had just concluded when the Capitol was breeched.
They did wait for him, and in fact were doing the deed while Trump was still on stage.
The Q anon crowd were from what I have been able to find out, the ones who stormed the Capitol, along with a mix of left wing type along for the ride... Trump did not know about how serious the situation at the Capitol was until to late.
Here’s an article on the timeline of the days events

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, I should have left this one alone. It was a thread that was started in a fun way and I pooped on it. I’ll butt out

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Leftists are the menace! Leftists have infiltrated every sector of our society with the help of the CCP. The FBI and CIA are corrupt beyond repair and they both answer to the DNC and CCP. Yet, the damn fools continue to feel Donal Trump is the enemy. \

"The man's a menace. He needs a muzzle, not a microphone." That's the dumbest and most stupid ass comment I have heard since some leftist tried to convince me Biden has all his marbles and his VP isn't a whore. :lmao: :yum: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.