prayers needed

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I hadn't herd from Robert for a day or 2 his wife just texted me, they had to admit him in the hospital again and just got transfered back to Stanford. He developed a leak that caused an infection, they got him on antibiotics and pain meds. There will be a decision made this week if he has to go back into surgery or not. Marty

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I hadn't herd from Robert for a day or 2 his wife just texted me, they had to admit him in the hospital again and just got transfered back to Stanford. He developed a leak that caused an infection, they got him on antibiotics and pain meds. There will be a decision made this week if he has to go back into surgery or not. Marty

Just got a picture he doesn't look happy.

Attachments

• 20191019_112617.jpg
    20191019_112617.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 51

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
More prayers needed for Robert, His cancer is spreading around again. His cancer is now Metastic stage 4. He is on Chemo but its not looking good. Marty

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
At 2:00 this afternoon Roberts wife Kimber called me from the hospital and asked me if I wanted to give him a final message, I talked he listened but couldn't respond. At 3:30 I got a text from her telling me that Robert got his wings at 2;41 pm. He went down hill rapidly in the last couple weeks and was admitted to the Hospital and transferred to Hospice a couple days ago. RIP Buddy.