• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayers for a friend

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
A friend of mine and also singer in the band I play in at church isn't doing well. Last year, she lost her husband. Last week, she wasn't feeling well and went to emerg. Turns out she had a heart attack and required stints to be put in. She had the surgery to get them installed and was sent home after a couple days. She started not feeling well and went back to emerg where she was admitted again. I'm not certain but it's not sounding good as there was mention of sending her home with palliative care.

baldy347

A friend of mine and also singer in the band I play in at church isn't doing well. Last year, she lost her husband. Last week, she wasn't feeling well and went to emerg. Turns out she had a heart attack and required stints to be put in. She had the surgery to get them installed and was sent home after a couple days. She started not feeling well and went back to emerg where she was admitted again. I'm not certain but it's not sounding good as there was mention of sending her home with palliative care.
Sending Prayers and hope from here.

jillcrate

I am so sorry NorthernRedneck,I will pray for her now :)

I hope by christas she feels better some!!

Peace and love to you my friend
72tuzr.gif

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sad news. She was doing better and was home. She was readmitted to the hospital last night after another heart attack. Our minister is going to see her tonight with another of my band mates to give her last rights. She is on her way to meet her late husband who passed away 2 years ago.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
She is still awake but very weak and gasping for air. There's nothing more that can be done for her heart. She is off all meds. Just a matter of time.

Because of covid, she is only allowed one care person to be with her and since she has no family here, my other band member is staying with her at the hospital.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
She is still awake but very weak and gasping for air. There's nothing more that can be done for her heart. She is off all meds. Just a matter of time.

Because of covid, she is only allowed one care person to be with her and since she has no family here, my other band member is staying with her at the hospital.
Thats bad news, sorry for your friend Brian, we are praying here south of the border

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
To illustrate the kind of woman she was, this was her final Facebook post 3 days ago as she lay in a hospital bed with heart failure. She also sent me a few messages to check on me the other day as she knew I was having a rough pain day. Good night my friend. Until we meet again.

FB_IMG_1610329253673.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's been a while but she is not forgotten. Because of covid, we couldn't give her a proper send off. Well that has changed and as things are opening up, we are finally able to do a proper memorial service. She will be laid to rest on Saturday beside her late husband. Our band which she was a part of have been asked to play a few songs at the service. As an intro before the service, I will be doing a nice song solo that fits perfectly.