• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PHOTOS: "You are doing it wrong" II

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
f7893027_c8cd_4357_b067_2c50ff13484e_146aa1eaadf0e6b765bece8ac808eeac280b806d.jpeg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a guess, but by appearance and terrain, it may be part of coast road of Reunion Island which is a French island off the coat of Madagascar.
It's still being built but this is what it should end up looking like.

1635269173027.png

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, I'm not in argument. I've never seen Jersey' s entire shore but to me that looks like California.

The guy who posted the picture on another Forum says New Jersey.

Reactions: Doc

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
my take on it is, he was driving around with the bucket raised and hit the roof lifting the front of the tractor, then being its 4 wheel drive it grabbed the knee brace holding the roof, and climbed right up there. Likely happened faster than you can imagine.
My take by looking at the stump and sawdust is that he cut most of it and was using his loader up high to try and push it over. Unfortunately, the tree split, snagged his loader and airborne he went.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Noe likely he was pushing the tree over and it snapped, lifting the tractor because of thefreakwaythetree happened tobreak.

You are right, it happened faster than one can imagine.

Taking trees down with a tractor or dozer is fast and easy. So is getting killed by doing it.