• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PHOTOS: "You are doing it wrong" II

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Fair warning...
Let me tell you that one simple spelling mistake--even a typo--can make your life hell.
I recently texted a short, romantic message to my wife while I was away on a fishing trip, and I missed one small "e".
No problem you might say. Not so. This tiny error has caused me a lot of grief and explaining when I returned home.

I wrote,
"Hi Honey I'm enjoying and experiencing the best time of my whole life, and I wish you were her ”

Crumpy

GOLD Site Supporter
Fair warning...
Let me tell you that one simple spelling mistake--even a typo--can make your life hell.
I recently texted a short, romantic message to my wife while I was away on a fishing trip, and I missed one small "e".
No problem you might say. Not so. This tiny error has caused me a lot of grief and explaining when I returned home.

I wrote,
"Hi Honey I'm enjoying and experiencing the best time of my whole life, and I wish you were her ”
When did you take up fishing? 🤨