• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pet and Animal Pics -Post em all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Me 5 minutes . . .

Attachments

• 50C77D96-2A99-4D91-813C-9EFC526D6DDF.jpeg
    50C77D96-2A99-4D91-813C-9EFC526D6DDF.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 189

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wondering if they have conversations with each other?

Attachments

• Pets28.jpg
    Pets28.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 121

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I couldn't have made this up!! Gray Squirrel and Bald Eagle in staring match... Behind the Rite-Aide Store in Downtown Lincoln, Maine!!

:wow:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Screenshot_20201206-094355_Facebook.jpg

A friend of mine took a video of two wolves on the lake as they were chasing her husky. The dog escaped with a bite mark on the back end. This is a cropped screen shot of them.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lmao. I thought the same. I know we have coyotes around here and that's what I'd do. Because we're fairly close to the small community, the only thing I can legally shoot on my property is a Shotgun. So I have a box of slugs sitting in the gun cabinet next to the 12 guage

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
For years, the powers that be denied the existence of cougars/mountain lions in this area. A couple years ago the frozen body of one was found near a rail line. They explained it by saying it traveled to the area on an empty boxcar. Well, someone's game cam captured this a few miles from my place last week.

Screenshot_20201206-115635_Facebook~2.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
fb_img_1608223993623-jpg.132706
Pets_1608200690829.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thread closed, check out part two of our pets, animals and wildlife images.

Status
Not open for further replies.