• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Paranormal Activity

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK.. read the other thread too.. wifey and I went and saw it... to be honest.. I laughed all the way through.. I thought Blair Witch was better. The only scene I thought was that impressive was the one where it drags her down the hall. The guys "bad ass" attitude was ridiculous I thought...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Haven't seen the movie ....but heard similar stuff to what Jeremy posted (Blair witch was better / more realistic).

...good to see you back posting Jeremy. Where ya been and what have you been up to?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Haven't seen the movie ....but heard similar stuff to what Jeremy posted (Blair witch was better / more realistic).

...good to see you back posting Jeremy. Where ya been and what have you been up to?

I did not think I would sneak through without someone noticing.... I am trying to get back more often. Things have taken off at work again here in the last 6 weeks and of course I split time between sites. I NEED to spend more time here because it probably makes me think more than some of the other ones do. Hannah is keeping us plenty busy as well... I talk to several members via Facebook and email. You guys know where to find me... now I have to get to know some of these new members!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have missed you Clarkson......in fact i will give you some reps just to show my heart felt Love for you:brows:

Must take my meds :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

No my friend i am a new man....i see the light....ok it's detox season after way to much over Christmas.

By the way all the best for the new year:thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
New years done you in, didn't it! He needs to read the ff new years party. I had a blast and no hangover at all.:clap:

Galvatron

New years done you in, didn't it! He needs to read the ff new years party. I had a blast and no hangover at all.:clap:

A few hours with you lot is enough to do anyone in:yum:......i shall not drink til March 2nd....its good for the soul.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Would Rusty's party qualify as Paranormal? That gut pic was scary!