• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

On eBay -- 1977 Thikol Imp Widetrack snowcat

teledawg

Saw this on eBay today. Item number 170138278892

eBay said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vehicle Description [/FONT]
1977 Thikol Imp
This machine was picked up in S. Tahoe last year for a job I was doing up here in Washington state. It is a two seater w/ a 4'x6' flatbed Everything works great. The engine is a Ford 300. I put a new fuel tank and winch on it last year. Also, a rebuilt carburator. This is a widetrack model w/ standard tracks. It has a lot of power for its size and is very impressive as where it will go. Pictures are available upon request.

Thought someone here might be interested in it.

Attachments

• 32f4_1.jpg
    32f4_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 181

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A "wide track model with standard tracks"? Does this mean a 1450 Super Imp with lenghtened 1404 narrow tracks? Obviously has the drop center cleats. 300 cu in Ford?, mis-identification or transplant? Use caution...

nutsster

There's something strang about that ad! There is no way a 300 Ford would fit in an 1404 Imp. Even if it did it would destroy the Clark 4 differential. However, it does look like a very nice Imp!

Snowcat Pat

My brother lives in Deer Park, 120 miles from me. I can go check it out if any one is really interested. As for me I spent all my money on Thiokol parts, but I can still wish.
Pat Foster
Wallace Idaho