• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama's Race War is about to begin

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old... There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.
World International reports that in a brief (but not unexpected) show of support for his persecuted peeps, president Obama donned a silk red, white and blue do-rag and held a short rally in the oval office. Eric Holder, Jessie and Al joined him and shortly thereafter chants of "Kill Whitey" could be heard resonating throughout the halls.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Since no one in power wants to address the broken family syndrome, maybe these two and the three in OK, upon conviction of murder, should get immediate and unappealable death sentence regardless of age,skin color. That should send a clear message to all the wannabes.
Mike

Kane

2013-08-23-digest-cartoon.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I for one have more than had my fill of all this. It is time the black community steps up and does what is right. It is their problem and only they can fix it.

I heard last night that Col. West and Juan Williams are planning on teaming up and doing something about this. A conservative and liberal on the same side may just work and get something done. Col West is one tough SOB, Juan Williams I am not so sure. I think he is a chicken shit. We shall see, eh?