• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama's health care DISASTER

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
As many know, I've wasted months of my life just trying to get health care coverage for my family after the coverage we had had for the last 18 years was terminated 1/1/14. After well over 100 hours of my time spent dealing with these total morons (and I say that because I have been a licensed agent since 1992 and know the industry!) just trying to get enrolled, I immediately received a bill for the "first month", even though I'd already paid for my 'first month' last year, premium of over $4000.00!! Two weeks ago I was told that was a "glitch" and I a new 'correct' bill had already been mailed. I've seen nothing yet.

That brings me to this article Skyrocketing Health Care Premiums that states that we should expect premiums to double or triple this next year! Why is Barry still even in office??!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And this is why the Democratic candidates who voted for this bill are running for cover if they are up for re-election this coming fall!

We all saw this coming. The math said it would happen. It wasn't even complex math, it was simple math.

Now we are also getting reports that the increases in cost are GREATER than the past 8 years. Go figure, we said that would happen too.

But we were told a series of outright lies, among them . . .
Bending the cost curve downward
You can keep your doctor
You can keep your insurance
Average family would save $2500 per year
Everyone would be insured​

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
melensdad said:
Bending the cost curve downward
You can keep your doctor
You can keep your insurance
Average family would save $2500 per year
Everyone would be insured

Come on Bob ! You are a smart man . When was the last time you were told or read anything that a government official said to you that turned out to be true? I don't care if it is a REP or a DEM , they only care about their own skin .

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on Bob ! You are a smart man . When was the last time you were told or read anything that a government official said to you that turned out to be true? I don't care if it is a REP or a DEM , they only care about their own skin .

Oh I know. But this forum was all lit up with arguments over ObamaCare and the ObamaCare supporters, which are either not posting here or are very quiet here now, were vocally saying that ObamaCare would do all those things on my list above, all because President Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi all promised every one of those things on that list.

Anyone with half a brain, who actually looked at the proposals, talked to insurance people, and looked at the promises realized that ObamaCare was going to be a huge NIGHTMARE.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I truly hate being wrong. When ObamaCare was first unveiled I expected it to be nearly as big a boondoggle as his
vaunted Economic Stimulus Package, but that hasn't proven to be true; it is so far beyond that that there is no way
to compare them. ObamaCare is the Titanic of websites, the Hindenburg of insurance, the IRS of trustworthiness.
The only Obama lie bigger than the ones he's said about this is the one about Benghazi being about a video!

Calling this a disaster is a massive understatement.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Remember those two liberals on here argueing with us how health care premiums would have to go down since the government would be involved and do the best thing possible and reign in the crooked robbing stealing insurance companies.

Phukin ijuts.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Remember those two liberals on here argueing with us how health care premiums would have to go down since the government would be involved and do the best thing possible and reign in the crooked robbing stealing insurance companies.

Phukin ijuts.

And they are due a proper retort. So to do the job right I turn to my left and provide this story, from a bonafide leftist source!

LINKY DINKY DO => http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatc...136-obamacare-premiums-are-about-to-skyrocket

O-Care premiums to skyrocket

Health industry officials say ObamaCare-related premiums will double in some parts of the country, countering claims recently made by the administration.

The expected rate hikes will be announced in the coming months amid an intense election year, when control of the Senate is up for grabs. The sticker shock would likely bolster the GOP’s prospects in November and hamper ObamaCare insurance enrollment efforts in 2015.

The industry complaints come less than a week after Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius sought to downplay concerns about rising premiums in the healthcare sector. She told lawmakers rates would increase in 2015 but grow more slowly than in the past.
“The increases are far less significant than what they were prior to the Affordable Care Act,”
the secretary said in testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee.

Her comment baffled insurance officials, who said it runs counter to the industry’s consensus about next year.

“It’s pretty shortsighted because I think everybody knows that the way the exchange has rolled out … is going to lead to higher costs,”
said one senior insurance executive who requested anonymity. . .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The problem as I see it :

Obama supporters and Demo's will get every vote from any person now insured who did not have it before . What I mean is the people too poor to afford insurance and now get it for free will be bought by this new Obama Care that Republicians are paying for .
There was something like 4.2 million uninsured (to poor to buy it ) before or maybe more than that . Now they got free insurance to go along with their free welfare , free Food stamps, free Gas stamps and God knows what else . Of course they are happy , they are not paying for a fucking thing . And guess who falls under this free ride most of all????
You got it ..... The black voter . Most of them don't want to work anyway . Hell ,they are still trying like hell to play the Black slave card
and get pity .
80% of every Black man under the age of 30 is either on Parole , in prison or has been .

Don't believe me ...... Look it up . I don't claim to be racist , its a fact .

If it look, smells and taste like shit , than it is a pretty good chance its shit .

What I am saying is We better be ready cause its going to be a uphill battle to win back the elected offices we lost .

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The problem as I see it :

Obama supporters and Demo's will get every vote from any person now insured who did not have it before . What I mean is the people too poor to afford insurance and now get it for free will be bought by this new Obama Care that Republicians are paying for .
There was something like 4.2 million uninsured (to poor to buy it ) before or maybe more than that . Now they got free insurance to go along with their free welfare , free Food stamps, free Gas stamps and God knows what else . Of course they are happy , they are not paying for a fucking thing . And guess who falls under this free ride most of all????
You got it ..... The black voter . Most of them don't want to work anyway . Hell ,they are still trying like hell to play the Black slave card
and get pity .
80% of every Black man under the age of 30 is either on Parole , in prison or has been .

Don't believe me ...... Look it up . I don't claim to be racist , its a fact .

If it look, smells and taste like shit , than it is a pretty good chance its shit .

What I am saying is We better be ready cause its going to be a uphill battle to win back the elected offices we lost .

Allen, there were somewhere between 40 and 50 MILLION people who they claimed were uninsured prior to ObamaCare. Not just 4 MILLION.

Of the 5 MILLION who have signed up for ObamaCare, I've seen reports that roughly 70% of them had their insurance policy CANCELLED by ObamaCare (just like Dargo and his family) and then signed up for ObamaCare so they are not "new" policy holders, they simply shifted from one insurance to another. There are also approximately 20% of the people who sign up for ObamaCare and then NEVER pay their premium.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Grrrr, what would you do?

I have a friend from high school who married a Muslim from Iran and moved there with him. It was only when they had a daughter, after having a son, that they moved to the US because the girl I knew in high school feared for her daughter's safety while living in Iran.

Now the issue; since I am in charge of reunions for my high school class, she is a 'friend' on FaceBook, where we have a page. She constantly posts anti-Christian/pro-Islam quotes and constantly talks about how great a president Obama is. :glare: WTF?! She has swallowed enough of the Kool-Aid to float a battleship apparently. Do I reasonably respond to her moronic posts or just simply dump her as a friend and, therefore, un-invite her and her turban wearing husband from any future reunions?

I posted this here because her last totally fucking stupid post is about how wonderful Odumbo is and how much OdumboCare is helping our country. :ermm:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Just ask her if being a Muslim is so great why did they move back here. Why was she afraid for her daughter?

Make sure that pork is mentioned as the main and only meal available for the reunion. Have the reunion at a hog farm.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just ask her if being a Muslim is so great why did they move back here. Why was she afraid for her daughter?

Make sure that pork is mentioned as the main and only meal available for the reunion. Have the reunion at a hog farm.

:clap: WE HAVE A WINNER :clap:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
This is unbelievable!!! :hammer:

Now, although all family members were "denied" coverage anytime providers called the insurance company during the month of January, now Odumbo's fucking program demands I give them over $2100 in premium for the month of January or my policy will be terminated!!! And, NO, no services provided during January 2014 would 'retroactively' count towards any of my deductibles!! (Which really would not be acceptable anyway. We literally avoided seeking medical services unless it was possibly life threatening since we were told that we positively had no coverage) WTF?!!

This is flat out extortion and just plain stealing!!! I have to fly out of town at 5 tomorrow morning for the week on business and now, just when I mistakenly think I finally have insurance coverage I get this bomb dropped on me! I suppose my only course of action now is to find a large media outlet who is willing to sift through the mountains of documentation of where, now my wife has been wasting time, we have spent over 131 hours of our time just trying to get insurance coverage for my family because I was forced out of the plan I'd had for 15 years!

This is so pathetic and so wrong that it's literally unbelievable! I really don't know if I need to start moving all my assets into someone else's name and renounce my citizenship (and, therefore, get free coverage) or what. I have no desire to steal or get something for nothing, but my hand is being forced and nobody seems to give a shit. Any ideas on where to go from here? After literally WASTING so many hours for what should have taken around 15-20 minutes (remember, I've been a licensed agent in this area since 1992), I'm about ready to just throw in the towel. I guess I possibly just need to contact a good attorney and find out how I can protect my assets? This is like I woke up and now live in North Korea! My own government is hosing me and, apparently, there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. Too many fucking freeloaders voted an incompetent moron with no care about our country into the White House. Now I'm screwed!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This is unbelievable!!! :hammer:

Now, although all family members were "denied" coverage anytime providers called the insurance company during the month of January, now Odumbo's fucking program demands I give them over $2100 in premium for the month of January or my policy will be terminated!!! And, NO, no services provided during January 2014 would 'retroactively' count towards any of my deductibles!! (Which really would not be acceptable anyway. We literally avoided seeking medical services unless it was possibly life threatening since we were told that we positively had no coverage) WTF?!!

This is flat out extortion and just plain stealing!!! I have to fly out of town at 5 tomorrow morning for the week on business and now, just when I mistakenly think I finally have insurance coverage I get this bomb dropped on me! I suppose my only course of action now is to find a large media outlet who is willing to sift through the mountains of documentation of where, now my wife has been wasting time, we have spent over 131 hours of our time just trying to get insurance coverage for my family because I was forced out of the plan I'd had for 15 years!

This is so pathetic and so wrong that it's literally unbelievable! I really don't know if I need to start moving all my assets into someone else's name and renounce my citizenship (and, therefore, get free coverage) or what. I have no desire to steal or get something for nothing, but my hand is being forced and nobody seems to give a shit. Any ideas on where to go from here? After literally WASTING so many hours for what should have taken around 15-20 minutes (remember, I've been a licensed agent in this area since 1992), I'm about ready to just throw in the towel. I guess I possibly just need to contact a good attorney and find out how I can protect my assets? This is like I woke up and now live in North Korea! My own government is hosing me and, apparently, there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. Too many fucking freeloaders voted an incompetent moron with no care about our country into the White House. Now I'm screwed!

The lawyer would be a good idea, but considering you're going after the Feddal Gummint you'd best find one that
is willing to take your case either pro bono or on contingency. Contacting John Stoessel (or someone similar) should
be your next step, no matter what you decide about the lawyer. These days the Court of Public Opinion seems to
carry more weight than the other sort. :hammer:

Reuben Goldberg

It seems the only friend throughout all of this - throughout the last five years - has been FOX TV. Your story, Dargo, is one of the worst I've heard.

Call Hannity. Call Megan Kelly. Call Greta.

leadarrows

Grrrr, what would you do?

I have a friend from high school who married a Muslim from Iran and moved there with him. It was only when they had a daughter, after having a son, that they moved to the US because the girl I knew in high school feared for her daughter's safety while living in Iran.

Now the issue; since I am in charge of reunions for my high school class, she is a 'friend' on FaceBook, where we have a page. She constantly posts anti-Christian/pro-Islam quotes and constantly talks about how great a president Obama is. :glare: WTF?! She has swallowed enough of the Kool-Aid to float a battleship apparently. Do I reasonably respond to her moronic posts or just simply dump her as a friend and, therefore, un-invite her and her turban wearing husband from any future reunions?

I posted this here because her last totally fucking stupid post is about how wonderful Odumbo is and how much OdumboCare is helping our country. :ermm:
I just had it out wth one of my oldest best friends wife on FB about gay marriage and she de-friended me...good riddance I say...these people who think this way are not my friends, not friends of this country...who needs them. They have to be stopped. That women you mention is able to spread her BS that much further using your FB as long as you let her...ditch the witch.jmo