• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OBAHMA...Who will admit they voted for him?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Man all you people who voted for Obahma. Thanks! Yah thanks a hell of allot. Hes done more to ruin this Country than any other President EVER! Thanks for your vote. :doh::ermm:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike ............ now, now ............ you obviously didn't see "Meet the Press" this morning! Here some transcipt fron Van Hollen this morning.........

REP. CHRIS VAN HOLLEN (D-MD): David, let's just flash back for a moment. The first nine months of the Obama administration, one of the most productive periods in recent legislative history, according to all independent outside observers, we passed an expansive children's health care, paid for; we provided the opportunity for women to have their day in court on equal pay; we gave the FDA authority to protect our kids from tobacco use; we passed a very important public lands protection bill. We passed a credit card billholders bill of rights. We passed a whole lot of things. Then we came to the healthcare debate. Senator DeMint famously said, "We're going to use this to break the president. It's going to be his Waterloo." Just last week we had seven Republican senators, who had their names on a bill to create a deficit reduction commission, vote against it for purely partisan reasons. There's been a calculation by the Republican leadership that getting nothing done, to try and prevent the majority from working its will, as it did for the first nine months, is to their political advantage. And there's no other explanation for that vote we saw.

............ now would you like to retract some of what you said? These things are instrumental in keeping America cutting edge! Make me wish I had voted for him ................................ NOT!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Tim Pawlenty was supposed to on this morning, I missed it :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

zoooppppppsss I know off topic, sorry back to the original ????

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Man all you people who voted for Obahma. Thanks! Yah thanks a hell of allot. Hes done more to ruin this Country than any other President EVER! Thanks for your vote. :doh::ermm:

Mike ,
Bottom line is Obama ain't done much cause all its been is fighting between the two main party's since he came in office 13 months ago .You want to blame him for anything and everything thats fine to me and I can respect your right to feel that way .

Bush Jr gets my vote for the worst performer :4_11_9:.Carter had that title before Bush Jr. came along .

Lets see if I change my mind after a full term or two full terms as Bush had . I voted for the man in the first run and fought hard against him in his second term when I realized how poorly "I" felt he was as a president . I aligned myself with no one party .

You would be getting the same answer from me if McCain/Palin was in office because more than likely Congress would still be fighting and America would still be in the same mess .

I guess I was not the only disgusted voter in America that felt this way or the Republicans would have been swept into the oval office in 2008.

Everybody is too busy pointing the finger of blame at everyone else .

Yea I voted for him . Just like I voted for Bush the first time . Unless I see improvement I will not vote for him again just like I fought against Bush when he ran for his secong term .

I exercised my right to vote for the man that I thought could best take this country forward and if anyone has a problem with that than you may want to go read U.S. history and see why this country was founded in the first place .

Who knows? I may be full of crap in my choice , but I'll make that choice when I vote again in 3 years . Obama may win or he may lose my vote . But my vote will depend on how "I" feel he does , not how someone else feels .

Otherwise I'm just another sheep in the group .:smile:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn, Al. Quit saying shit that makes sense. You're starting to sound like me, and I got a reputation to defend around here.:hammer::brows::brows::yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike ,
Bottom line is Obama ain't done much cause all its been is fighting between the two main party's since he came in office

And thank GOD for that fighting because Obama's agenda is so damn radical that this nation, screwed up as it is, would be even worse off if he had accomplished something. Gridlock is good. Too damn bad we didn't have more of it under the Bush administration, perhaps if we had more gridlock then we'd be in better shape today.

• Gridlock would have prevented the FIRST financial bail out of Wall Street.
  • Gridlock would have prevented the bipartisan government take over of Fannie & Freddie (which together mean the US Government owns 80% of the mortgages in this land).
We often forget that both of those things happened with bipartisan support under Bush. Obama took a very similar track and just wanted to expand it, oh and push a take over of health care down our throats, but he did manage to bail out Wall Street a second time and nationalized General Motors and Chrysler (Ford cars are looking so much better to me).

So all I can say is THANK GOD FOR GRIDLOCK and stopping government (both sides of it) from "helping" me more :clap:

grizzer

Obama came into office with a house majority and a supermajority in the senate.

His inability to accomplish much rests entirely with the dem party members.

The repubs could simply stay home. Instead they stuck around & are subject to demonization.

What I find hilarious is a lifelong repub friend admitted voting dem. The local cable internet provider was livid with her because kids punishment was loss of cable TV and/or internet. She was constantly disconnecting one or the other as 1 kid tv, other internet! The kids were smart enough to find and defeat in the house disconnects!! She rarely watched tv. Now she admits dem vote bad & is an avid FOXNEWS fan & uses the internet daily looking for work & no more disconnects - the little one at home gets a free ride!!!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama came into office with a house majority and a supermajority in the senate.

His inability to accomplish much rests entirely with the dem party members.

The repubs could simply stay home. Instead they stuck around & are subject to demonization.

This is what amazes me, the democrats just blaze the republicans for nothing getting done and it was themselves the reason because THEY couldn't agree.

Yeah, yeah ......... I know it was Bush's fault!

xsinawl

I had noticed that the bumper stickers had disappeared around here. I thought it was merely because of what he did to the State Police Pension Fund.....

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had noticed that the bumper stickers had disappeared around here. I thought it was merely because of what he did to the State Police Pension Fund.....

I thought all those bumper stickers disappeared during the CASH FOR CLUNKERS trade in :whistling:

brazospete

I voted for Chuck Baldwin after Ron Paul dropped out! I suspect Ron Paul as an establishment shill but would have voted for him anyway because of his rhetoric! Talk is Cheap but He's not a proven Liar/Hypocrite!

brazospete

/Kenyan Yup I'm a Birfer! I think 1 Indonesian parent and 1 Kenyan parent disqualifies a candidate for POTUS ! He admits going to school in Indonesia and at that time you had to have an Indonesian parent to be admitted to an Indo school! I wouldn't vote for Insane McCain for dog catcher at Lueders !