• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newsmax apologizes to Dominion employee

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Newsmax is blatantly biased and simply parrots a bunch of biased news sources, often it seems like they must use unresearched stories.

CrakHoBarbie

Newsmax is blatantly biased and simply parrots a bunch of biased news sources, often it seems like they must use unresearched stories.
Well, you've got the big three.... Newsmax, OAN, now, to a lesser extent, FOX. Truthfully, I only see snippets of their content. But from what I have seen, they do appear to be designed as extremely far right propaganda outlets. What I did find extremely telling was the way trump supporters began to drop FOX like a hot potato when they began acknowledging Biden as President. Apperantly in the World of trump, acknowledging reality shows an unacceptable lack loyalty.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've seen some stuff from Newsmax. Never impressed me.
I've heard of OAN, mostly from left-wingers. No clue where to find their content. Never bothered to look.
FOX News has some entertaining shows. I've not watched it for 4-5 years?

CrakHoBarbie

I've seen some stuff from Newsmax. Never impressed me.
I've heard of OAN, mostly from left-wingers. No clue where to find their content. Never bothered to look.
FOX News has some entertaining shows. I've not watched it for 4-5 years?
The only time I've seen OAN or Newsmax content is when some left wing pundit or Trevor Noah is making fun of them. Its sad that news, on both sides, has resorted to these hyper partisan opinion pieces. Nobody just reports the news anymore. It's always served up with a heaping shovel full of partisan propagada. ..........I miss Walter Cronkite.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is no journalism anymore.

Tevor Noah is a liberal comedian who makes his living by sowing division. Watching him makes things worse.

I've given up on all network news. I watch local news only. Even turn off my brain with the local broadcasters read the national news becuase it all comes from CNN or AP or some other source that is both shared by all/most networks and highly biased. It is actually pretty scary that less than a dozen companies own virtually ALL the news sources, but that is why so much of it is shared. The story is written once, from one point of view, TV anchors all around the country read the exact same story. Written news is done the same way.

If you miss Walter Conkite then start reading Sheryl Atkinson and her investigative news stories. She doesn't do anything other than investigative stuff, typically exposing government corruption.

CrakHoBarbie

There is no journalism anymore.

Tevor Noah is a liberal comedian who makes his living by sowing division. Watching him makes things worse.

I've given up on all network news. I watch local news only. Even turn off my brain with the local broadcasters read the national news becuase it all comes from CNN or AP or some other source that is both shared by all/most networks and highly biased. It is actually pretty scary that less than a dozen companies own virtually ALL the news sources, but that is why so much of it is shared. The story is written once, from one point of view, TV anchors all around the country read the exact same story. Written news is done the same way.

If you miss Walter Conkite then start reading Sheryl Atkinson and her investigative news stories. She doesn't do anything other than investigative stuff, typically exposing government corruption.
Wow!!! You are touting Atkinson as non biased reporting and Noah, a comedian, as " divisive". How you haven't drowned in a river of irony is beyond comprehension.