• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Years Resolutions; What's yours?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Wishing a happy and prosperous New Year in 2020 to all!!!!:clap:

May you be in good health and spirits all 366 days of 2020. My health my fail but trust me, I will indulge in spirits daily.

Mine is not to make any resolutions this year. Then I don't have to apologize next week for failure.:bolt:

List yours here;:thumbup:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year, Franc and everyone!

My resolution for the coming year is to never look back, keep on the new path.
Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead.
:thumbup: :smile:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ?

Attachments

• 702AB911-AAFD-46A8-A533-A0D5390CE585.jpeg
    702AB911-AAFD-46A8-A533-A0D5390CE585.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 92

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
To get my boys home, I love my new wife and it's long story but I love my boys and family

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy new year's everyone. I don't really put any stock into new year's resolution's. I just try to live every day being the best I can be and doing the best I can do. It's all I can do.

I live day to day. This morning I woke up in pain the same as yesterday and the day before. A number on a calendar isn't going to change that. I'm just glad all this Christmas/new years stuff is over for another year.

Last edited:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You missed the party at my place!

Attachments

• A832DAD7-2402-4877-9F0B-2A96C5461F55.gif
    A832DAD7-2402-4877-9F0B-2A96C5461F55.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 88