• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New: Rants and Raves Forum

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For all your rants and raves. Enjoy.

I also just created a new Ham Radio forum. I put a challange out to the ham radio folks and I'll do the same challenge / request here. Lets see if you all can start 100 threads in this forum in 100 days. Sounds very doable, especially since we have quite a few rants and raves threads that can be moved to this forum.

Mods, as you see a rant or rave thread please move it here. Thanks!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK .... I got a rant !!! Why the hell did Ford put the Fickin Fuse box under the Steering wheel where you got to stand on your head to check fickin fuses !!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You are supposed to start your own thread. Now move this out to it's own thread then hire a skinny mexican to check your fuses!:hammer:

snow dog

Al,
Originally the fuse box was right in front of the steering wheel, but too many folks complained it was in their field of view, so the put it under the steering wheel.

Jose

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al,
Originally the fuse box was right in front of the steering wheel, but too many folks complained it was in their field of view, so the put it under the steering wheel.

Jose

Well Then Those folks are a bunch of dumb asses ! And why is Ford using those mini fuses ?

Jesus , Even with my reading glasses on I could not tell if the little SOB was blown or not . It would have been easier to buy another truck !!!! :sad::sad: