• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New pup

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi, Curtiss got sick and I had to put him down in February... miss him .Bartman is from poland ohio. Same breed but brindle. :smile:

Last edited:

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
He's a handful! It's fun to watch him learn and experience things for the first time!

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Good looking pup you have there. What breed is he? This is my dog Smiley, he is a 4 year old rescue. I got him at 1-1/2 years. 100# Scott type American Bulldog. I can imagine he looked a lot like yours when he was a puppy. Great dog but he is aggressive towards other dogs and if you are a stranger coming thru the door it would most likely be the last action of his life, but to the family he is the best dog ever. He is Dads little boy, but he is a lot of dog to handle at times.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes he's a English bull terrier! Love American bull terriers too! Love the eyes on yours!

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you! It's so fun to watch him experience new things. He's so curious and learns very quickly

olivegirl

Aww, I love pets so much, they’re so cute. Especially I love dogs. I have a dog, his name is Boner and his breed is Cane Corso. He has been living with me for 6 years and he is a very active boy. I took my dog kayaking with me a couple of times this summer. However, I have been preparing for this for a long time. I taught his commands to jump into a kayak, sit there quietly for a long time, jump out of a kayak, sit next to him for a long time. When it seemed to me that he had learned enough on land, we went to practice on the water but near the shore. After that we started swimming in kayaks. Everything was great, he is a wonderful partner.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm teaching my puppy Bart to jump up on my back and say hello when I sit on the bed or couch. He automatically sits now when I ask him if he wants a cookie

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
At 5 months both ears are almost up!
20210105_150239.jpg