• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Honeymoon life

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
After more than 25 years without it, my wife and I now, once again, enjoy a sex life.
I'm 73 , she is 69.

I think she is trying to make up for all those lost years in a month.

In fifty five years of working, I was never late for work. Especially when I was the boss. One must lead by example.

Even though I own the place, I have never been late for work in my life.
I have been late for work four times this week.
Not bragging or complaining but, one thing is obvious...; I ain't 21 no more.:thumbup:

Bannedjoe

My wife doesn't much like me talking about our sex life on line.

I would never have guessed that ever in my life would I be diddling a 60 year old woman.:smile:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sex isn't everything in a marriage but it is essential. The wheel of life spins much more smoothly over the bumps if well lubricated by the activity. Sex is both the glue and the lubrication of a good relationship.

You cannot believe you are diddling a 60 year old? I cannot believe we survived 25 years without diddling. Time flies when you are having fun. When you are not having fun, not so much. It was a long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,; dry spell.

Cathy is the only field in which I have ever sowed my oats. Promises made,,,; Promise kept.
I am soooooooo glad the dry spell is over.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Franc That is more than awesome. :clap: :clap:
Promises made and promises kept are glue that helps keep a long running marriage going on happily. We hit 45 years next month. We've both been true, and we are proud of it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup:
Congrats Franc That is more than awesome. :clap: :clap:
Promises made and promises kept are glue that helps keep a long running marriage going on happily. We hit 45 years next month. We've both been true, and we are proud of it.

Congratulations to you and yours!:thumbup:

For reasons I will never understand she made the decision to go without all those years. I had to have been tough as she made it virtually every night.

My choice was simple and comparatively easy.....;I had already made the decision to stay May 10th 1968. I could always keep it one more day.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Franc, you've probably reached the point like me: What you used to do all nite now takes you all nite to do, LOL!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This week-end, we go to the Springfield MO. bungalow. No kids, no pets, just the two of us. The plan is to go there Saturday, enjoy dinner out and a cozy evening together. Then on to the ranch property on Sunday morning and do work.

I'm wondering how much strength we will have left Sunday morning.:smilelove:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am really happy for you and the wife franc.. :thumbup:

I hope you and your love can enjoy these days together for as long as you are able. Great to know these things can turn out so well. Long live life, love and sex. It is the stuff happiness come from!

Regards, Kirk