• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New here as well

kc3tec

Hello from NW.Pa.
General going on Extra, (retired) Navy, Master Electrician, Master Welder, computer tech.
Skilled Instructor, and qrp enthusiast.
My other hobbies are cooking, hunting, fishing, and im a consumate expert on spoiling my granddaughter and my cats too.
Volunteer fireman and staff at Camp JJ ( a getaway camp for special needs children).
73 Ted

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome aboard Swabby. I hope you enjoy your time here.

US Navy, FTG-3, 1965-1969. Homeported in Pearl and spent a lot of time on Yankee and Dixie Stations (North and South Vietnam). Saw the Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan and Danang Harbor.

kc3tec

Welcome aboard Swabby. I hope you enjoy your time here.

US Navy, FTG-3, 1965-1969. Homeported in Pearl and spent a lot of time on Yankee and Dixie Stations (North and South Vietnam). Saw the Philippines, Hong Kong, Japan and Danang Harbor.
USS Duluth, USS Coronado, and USS Lasalle, all lpd's.
GMG3
Coronado and Lasalle were stationed in the middle east, USS Duluth was home ported in San Diego.
1979-1986
We saw South Korea, Mombasa Kenya, Hongkong, Philipines, Perth Australia, Pearl Harbor, and Adak Alaska
So I got both the Golden Shellback and the Blue nose award.
Fond memories😁

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
USS Duluth, USS Coronado, and USS Lasalle, all lpd's.
GMG3
Coronado and Lasalle were stationed in the middle east, USS Duluth was home ported in San Diego.
1979-1986
We saw South Korea, Mombasa Kenya, Hongkong, Philipines, Perth Australia, Pearl Harbor, and Adak Alaska
So I got both the Golden Shellback and the Blue nose award.
Fond memories😁
I have a lot of "interesting" stories about Olongapo, Philipines. LOL

kc3tec

I have a lot of "interesting" stories about Olongapo, Philipines. LOL
I remember Pusan South Korea. Boogie street,
The windows of the houses were full length and always open.
We would pick up a couple bottles of Oscar( A cheap champagne) , shake the bottle good and shoot the cork up through the windows.
It would bounce around like a ping pong ball in the room.
Usually the young hooker would come to the window and cuss at us ( they were almost aways naked)
Then we would go to our favorite cafe and order spicy shrimp.
We were a bit of a mischevious bunch.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I remember Pusan South Korea. Boogie street,
The windows of the houses were full length and always open.
We would pick up a couple bottles of Oscar( A cheap champagne) , shake the bottle good and shoot the cork up through the windows.
It would bounce around like a ping pong ball in the room.
Usually the young hooker would come to the window and cuss at us ( they were almost aways naked)
Then we would go to our favorite cafe and order spicy shrimp.
We were a bit of a mischevious bunch.
Funny! In the Philippines so nights I would get a BJ under the table for $5 and another one a couple of hours later in another bar, then find another hooker for the rest of the night......a Three Dog Night! LOL