• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New from Minnesota

MNwr786

Hello everyone! My name is brandon and I live in northern Minnesota. I am on 2 other forums (a ham radio forum and a prepper forum) and thought I would seek out another. I am not on facebook or any of the social media platforms that have a friends list. Hobbies and interests include electrical/electronics, radio communications, organic chemistry and being as far from civilization as my situation allows. I try to avoid politics (aside from my post regarding my Trump flag) and I enjoy offering help when I can. Ill likely spend more time reading than replying, but if I come across something I can help with, Ill jump in there. I hope this forum is as rewarding as the others I am on. Hope everyone has a good evening! Brandon KE0KOY

Ironman

I see on your interest list you didn’t mention the Minnesota Vikings. I can’t blame ya. :finger1:
Go Pack Go! ??

welcome!

MNwr786

I agree. I've actually been a Packers fan since I was little and dad had a foam brick to throw at the TV. I lost interest in sports all together in the late 90's with all the bad calls and obviously paid-off garbage. Nothing against the Packers, still my favorite if I had to choose. My dad turned into a vikings fan when Farve went to Minnesota. Now, I don't watch sports at all. In fact, I don't even watch TV! Its been 4 years since I watched the local lying news. I gave up on public TV all together in 2016 (and facebook). If beers and brats were not so expensive and ref's were honest, I'd likely still go to a game or three.

Ironman

Yeah I gave up on my team last year. Screw that noise... all the pro sports, and you wait - first year I stop watching those fu*ers and they will win the Super Bowl. ?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello everyone! My name is brandon and I live in northern Minnesota. I am on 2 other forums (a ham radio forum and a prepper forum) and thought I would seek out another. I am not on facebook or any of the social media platforms that have a friends list. Hobbies and interests include electrical/electronics, radio communications, organic chemistry and being as far from civilization as my situation allows. I try to avoid politics (aside from my post regarding my Trump flag) and I enjoy offering help when I can. Ill likely spend more time reading than replying, but if I come across something I can help with, Ill jump in there. I hope this forum is as rewarding as the others I am on. Hope everyone has a good evening! Brandon KE0KOY