• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New chick

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum! What enticed you to join our little part of the internet?

Ceee

Site Supporter
Welcome Regina. I hope you'll stick around and do some posting. It's not all about politics on here. There is a lot of good current events discussion too, some general chit-chat, and some humor too. I find most of the discussions entertaining, fun, and thought provoking. I'd love to see another female voice on here.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Regina,
We have some really nice ladies here and they make a huge difference in the conversations. Or perhaps I should put that differently,,,,; They make a huge improvement to the conversations.

You'll likely fit right in. Glad to have ya.

What particular interests do you have, hobbies likes and dislikes?

Travel, tractors, motorcycles, Home and Gardening, boating, outdoor activities, We even have a booze forum.
Add to that a full gambit of personalities.

If you cannot find "it" here "it" likely doesn't exist.

Much like Bob's "Pretty Good Store" in mythical Woebegone Minnesota, if we don't have it, you'll probably get along just as well without it.

Last edited:

Answers Dan

Not sure how long I'll be here for, but for now, hello, fam!
The new Doctor Who also uses the word Fam. You're the second source to say fam to me. Since I have learned fam I have decided that if I say fam-fam I'm referring to relatives and pets, but if I say fam by itself then its a more broad and flexible group.