• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new chemical gas warfare strategy

wanderer

just drop my dog into whatever area you wish to take out.

oh my cow! :sick:

I have had dogs that had killer gas but this is doomsday gas!
She makes the little dogs run away from it and they normally love stinky stuff.
And the cat curls her lip practically over her head!

It fills the whole damn house!
:yuk:

Have a nice day!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Too much corned beef & cabbage for the dog?

wanderer

snort headed to cowboy!

Nope, she passed on the corned beef & cabbage! lol!

God help me and the surrounding towns if she ever eats anything other than her dry food!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Do you feed your dog rawhide or any of those dried skin products like pigs ears?

Those things make dogs stink. Once I banned those things from my dog's diet all the bad gas went away.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ours shared a big old omelet with onions,peppers and shredded cheddar for breakfast yesterday. Then they had some pork and sauerkraut for supper. They are now out on the porch today after making me gag while making the coffee this morning. The little one is the worst offender but the GSD can overwhelm you with volume.:yum::yum:

wanderer

Ours shared a big old omelet with onions,peppers and shredded cheddar for breakfast yesterday. Then they had some pork and sauerkraut for supper. They are now out on the porch today after making me gag while making the coffee this morning. The little one is the worst offender but the GSD can overwhelm you with volume.:yum::yum:

:yum:

and no rawhides or such.

friend thought it was her meds...but she was dropping the lovely bouquets
way before she was on meds.

story on that later. aargh!!

Last edited: