• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Neil Messick under attack now

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
On another site Neil started a thread about the market share of Kioti tractors in the U.S. As you may have guessed, he has been under heavy attack from the people there. I suppose the Kioti people are indeed smart though. Quite a while ago I heard them (honestly) refer to TBN as KBN (KiotiByNet), and it appears that they have indeed taken over control.

I'm sure I will be attacked as well since I posted exactly what I have personally observed in my part of the country. Since that is not a growth of Kioti market share, I will be viewed as an enemy of that site. I feel that is a sad fact. Not only has a site been taken over, but quite a few potential buyers who may have considered Kioti tractors are now so turned off by the brutal attacks by current Kioti owners, that I doubt they will consider the brand. Oh well, I think it is now up to the "normal" Kioti owners to try to right their ship and bring the Kioti name back from being synonymous with illogical fanatics.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had to go over there to look.

You have already been attacked by Red Rocker.

Some guy with a DK45 used some really illogical and errant math to justify a post. It was so wrong that his 3rd grade math teacher should be ashamed. He claimed that Kioti could grow by taking away some of Kubota's market share, and while that part is true, it would presume that Kubota's market share is going down, while the truth is that Kubota is growing market share in every market and while it was roughly 50% nationally a few years ago it is now roughly 60%. So the guys logic is totally illogical because it is based on a false assumption. I doubt if any logical Kioti owner would dare set his math assumption straight, it sure looks like Kioti owners are canibals who eat anyone who tries to post anything that might not be totally and absolutely 100,000% pro-Kioti, even if it is not anti-Kioti.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd forgotten my dear ole' buddy HODAK. He came to the aid of Dumbo. But, there are so many who go out and bow to their Kioti each night, I've forgotten who most of them are. Apparently I pissed them off by not completely leaving their site. They pretty well told me as much.

Anyway, trying to be a smart ass, HODAK pointed out the obvious; that there would be a huge opportunity in my area for Kioti sales (assuming that any new dealer would do better than the two who failed thus far here). I simply asked him to put his money where his mouth is, and if he is that sure that Kioti tractors are in such demand and are taking the market by storm, and open a Kioti dealership here. He would have virtually no Kioti competition and would have a geographical area with around a million people in it to sell his Kioti tractors. What a deal! If he believes, he better band together with the other Kiotics and buy a dealership here. If they don't do so, maybe all their talk is just that; talk...:whistle: