• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NEED HELP IN FINDING THESE GAGES

weatherby

I need to find this style of Stewart Warner gages, The pointer & fonts need to look like these gages. Needed is a fuel gage,oil pres.gage,water temp.gage. The water & oil gage can be mechanical or electric. Also needed is a tachometer that matches the speedo. pointer & fonts and it can ONLY be electric. THANKS

Attachments

• Cnv0055.jpg
    Cnv0055.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Cnv0054.jpg
    Cnv0054.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC02473-1.JPG
    DSC02473-1.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 326

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
You may beable to locate a gauge refurbishing company. Try looking in some old car restoration magazines. Also call the gauge manufacturer. They may beable to restore them or know of a company they can refer you to. Good Luck!

weatherby

All good ideas guys. Those Isspro gages are very cool and that style of SW gages that Teledawg is showing is the style I will go with IF I cant get the original gages. My next step is to try & find a gage restorer like Sno Op. suggests. I am also watching E-Bay. I've been told a lot of older big trucks & construction equipment used SW gages. Please keep your eyes & ears open:thumb:

swampcat

Try nevada speedometer in reno 775-358-7422 They have done some repair and restore work for me, the gauges looked brand new when I got them back.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We just picked these SW at out local parts store about a month or two ago
the volt is not the same but the others I think are. :thumb:

edited: There is a difference in the needles I now see

Attachments

• IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 207

weatherby

We just picked these SW at out local parts store about a month or two ago
the volt is not the same but the others I think are. :thumb:
Thanks Boggie for your help & time to post that pic. those gages look very nice also, and would work just fine for me, but what I'm trying to do is get the exact original looking gages that were used in that 1963 Thiokol 601 and that style of gage were made from about 1960 to 64 or 65 other than that there is nothing special about those gages. So I hope nobody thinks I'm being picky for no good reason, so please everybody I do APPRECIATE the time & effort you guys & gals are doing THANKS

edited: There is a difference in the needles I now see
Thanks Boggie for your help & time to post that pic. those gages look very nice also, and would work just fine for me, but what I'm trying to do is get the exact original looking gages that were used in that 1963 Thiokol 601 and that style of gage were made from about 1960 to 64 or 65 other than that there is nothing special about those gages. So I hope nobody thinks I'm being picky for no good reason, so please everybody I do APPRECIATE the time & effort you guys & gals are doing THANKS