• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nasty Breakup at Wikipedia Hits eBay!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Ex-GFU of the Wikipedia guy gets even on eBay! :yum: She has started selling his stuff. The item shown below seems to have a 'Monica Lewinski stain' on it. I'm not bidding...go for it Sushi! :yum:

Hi, my name is Rachel and my (now ex) boyfriend, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, just broke up with me via an announcement on Wikipedia (http://valleywag.com/362730/wikipedia-creator-jimmy-wales-dumps-girlfriend-on-wikipedia). It was such a classy move that I was inspired to do something equally classy myself, so I'm selling a couple of items of clothing he left behind, here in my NYC apartment, on eBay. Jimbo was supposed to come visit me in a couple of weeks and pick up some of his stuff, but obviously that won't be happening now.

Both of these items have been washed, twice, with Tide extra-strength liquid detergent. Otherwise, they would not be in salable condition. I took them out of GitMo style isolation from a plastic bag in my closet (where they were placed to prevent the ongoing terrorism of my olfactory senses) and washed them out for the purposes of this auction. Even so, this particular item -- a medium sized, black "Starter" brand shirt -- has two white stains (one on the sleeve, as shown in the photo, and one in the back) which I have been unable to remove.

PS: Sorry that my hair is such a mess -- I'm in breakup mode right now and really couldn't be bothered.

For the story, see here. (links to a Yahoo video with a 15sec ad at beginning)

Attachments

• 7edf_1.jpg
    7edf_1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 82fe_1.jpg
    82fe_1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited: