Easy nuff: I'll start with backseat of a car

Attachments

• NameAPlace.jpg
    NameAPlace.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 562

pirate_girl

Poster Extraordinaire
GOLD Site Supporter
The lawn, surrounded by shrubbery and the garden wall.
My Englishman was rather adventurous lol

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
It is funny how you can remember a place and a face but as for the name.... :yum::yum::yum:

Kane

On my old boss's desk. From that day forward it was hard as hell to stifle the smirk on my face when I'd be in sitting in his office talking with him.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
On the beach in Freeport.
In the back of a pickup going down the highway on a camping trip.
A United flight
An American flight
A Lot flight
School numerous places.
And so on

Umberto

In a trout stream; beside a trout stream and when we were finished, looked up, and there was a guy sitting on a log, smoking a cigarette watching us with a big smile on his face (RIP, Linda); On the Marge of Lake LaBarge.

Last edited:

Umberto

In a station wagon, front seat, back seat and the cargo area.

Back in 6.9 when I was at Winona State I had a 59 Chev station wagon. Every night was an adventure. I knew all the backroads to the trout streams and side roads to the Mississippi. Some night's we'd drive as far as we could go, build a fire of driftwood, cook over the coals, and spend the night looking up at the stars.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, pretty much every room in the house. Front seat, back seat of the car. Atv in the woods.:whistling: While out bird hunting.(more than one gun firing off that day):brows:

Oh, I know one.....bent over the hood of the vehicle up a side road beside a lookout tower.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
When we were younger lots of different places. Now we just have hallway sex. If we meet in the hall, one of us says" F**k You".
Mike