My dad

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
No worries Bob. It's understandable.

This week has been a whirlwind for us. It still feels like this is all a bad dream and any minute he'll come walking through the door. But I know that will never happen.

On a more positive note, dad was working for a smaller trucking company hauling gravel and lowbed hauling heavy equipment around the region. They have been great and bending over backwards. 2 days ago, the owner came to see mom and they were talking about how my parents just bought the place in the spring and had been working on clearing dead trees and leveling the land around the garage. Yesterday, they showed up again with a dump truck and excavator to load up all the dead trees and dump a load of gravel to widen the driveway.
Screenshot_20210922-054434_Messenger~2.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
This is dad just a few weeks before the accident. He loved trucking and when they couldn't travel south for the winter because of covid closing the borders, he went back to work to keep busy. He was delivering heavy equipment all over northwestern Ontario and Manitoba and loved it. Retired for 11 years and went back to work when he couldn't travel.

Screenshot_20210915-130508_Facebook.jpg

pirate_girl

⚓ Let's Go Brandon!
GOLD Site Supporter
This is dad just a few weeks before the accident. He loved trucking and when they couldn't travel south for the winter because of covid closing the borders, he went back to work to keep busy. He was delivering heavy equipment all over northwestern Ontario and Manitoba and loved it. Retired for 11 years and went back to work when he couldn't travel.

View attachment 140711