• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My cousin's son - RIP

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys. I got more details on what happened. Apparently he was home alone and decided to have a bath. The hot water triggered a massive seizure and he basically drowned in the tub with the water still running. Which overflowed and flooded the bathroom and garage below.

jillcrate

Oh my I am so sorry...... If I could do more Brian I would but this will have to do...

I am so sorry buddy
72tuzr.gif

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I went to visit with my cousin yesterday. It was sad. Her family is part native Canadian (my uncle was married to a native woman back in the 80s until she died in a car accident). So he and his wife (both white) have 3 native children.

Anyways, her son who passed away was diagnosed with both autism and epilepsy. Despite being told he would never complete high school and would be in a home when he was 18, he did graduate high school, had a part time job, and also was enrolled in college in a specialized business program. He was also involved in scouts with a different troop in the city. And participated in special Olympics.

When he enrolled in college, he even signed up for a life insurance policy they offered which is what will now pay for his funeral.

For those interested, here's the link to his obituary.